Chapter 10: 18th Birthday!!!

Lilly's POV:

I just finished getting ready since today I was finally 18! I smiled, skipping my way downstairs and entered the kitchen.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled jumping out of their hiding spots. "Happy Birthday Lilly(Mom)!!!"

"Awww! Guys!" I smiled happily seeing Mom, Dad, Jack, the pack, Emily, Billy, Harry, and Sue here. "Thank you so much! But isn't it a little early for a surprise party?"

"Nooo, it's a surprise breakfast with all the people that love you!" Emily said with a smile. "Your Mom and I made breakfast for you and everyone. Then your training with Sam, and after that the boys want to take you cliff diving."

"And after that?" I asked.

"After you're coming home to the biggest kick-ass 18th birthday party ever!!!" Dad said making me and everyone laugh.

"Your letting me have a party? Like a party-party?" I asked.

"Yes! Now get your ass moving girl!" Jared said as we laughed and sat down to eat.

"But everyone has to give up their keys!" Mom stated, making that very clear to the boys.

"Awww." They pouted.

Once breakfast was done I trained with Sam for four hours, and then we finally made it to the cliffs at 3, giving us three hours to hang, and two hours to get ready before the party is in full swing.

"I can't believe you guys are making me do this!" I chuckled nervously. "Can't we jump from lower down?"

"Hell, no! It's such a rush!" Paul laughed. "Only pussies jump from lower down! Plus your a wolf, embrace it girl! Arrroouuuu!"

I laughed as Paul howled like a wolf as we made it to the top of the cliff.

Third Person's POV:

Bella and Jacob we're driving down the main road on the Rez to find a place to ride their motorcycles as they talked.

"If I told you I couldn't have fixed these bikes, what would you have said?" Jacob asked.

"Are you doubting your mad skills?" Bella asked, trying to dodge the question.

"No. Definitely not. I mean, they'll run just fine. It's just, maybe if I was smart, I would have dragged out the rebuild a bit." Jacob shrugged.

"If you told me you couldn't fix these bikes, I would say that that's really too bad, but that we're just gonna have to find something else to do." Bella lied. She really just wanted the bikes so she could see visions of Edward again. She looked out her window at the cliffs, noticing three people. "Is that Sam Uley?"

"Yeah. Him and his cult." Jacob frowned.

Paul and Embry pushes Jared over the cliff as he 'whooped'. The rest of his pack laughing.

"Oh my God." Bella said instantly pulling over, running to the guard rail. "Did you see that?"

"They're not really fighting, Bella." Jacob laughed making her look back at him in disbelief. "They're cliff diving. Scary as hell, but a total rush."

"A rush?" Bella asked, getting another idea.

"Most of us jump from lower down." Jacob frowned. "We leave showing off to Sam and his disciples."