Chapter 13: Everyone Has Death Wishes!

Lilly's POV:

It's been a few weeks since I last seen Bella properly instead of just an are you okay pop biz I've been with the pack hunting Victoria, and now what I learned from Bella, Charlie is hunting us. But good this he has Harry with him, he's covering out tracks.

I just got off of patrol for the day and Sam told me to go check on Bella. I stopped by her place to see it entirely empty. I was about to leave her room when I saw her laptop open on her emails. They were all sent to Alice, but unread. One however, stuck out to me. I read the recent one:

Alice, I'm alright. Until I'm alone. And that's all the time unless Lilly stops by. But most of the time she's gone. She's with Jacob, hunting Victoria. And Charlie is hunting Jacob and Lilly. And your gone. And so is Edward. And there's just nothing now...... But I realize where I have to go, what I have to do to see him again.

"Shit!" I cussed to myself and picked up her pillow, sniffing her scent before running out into the woods in my human form, using my speed to find her. I followed it all the way to the cliffs in La Push. When I finally reached the top I noticed another scent that stopped here. Victoria.

"You won't stay with me any other way." Bella said then jumped towards the edge.

"Bella no!" I ran, trying to grab her, but she was gone.

"Fuck!" I sighed before backing up, taking in a running start and dived into the freezing waters.

I quickly resurfaced as did Bella.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" I scolded her then my eyes went wide at the huge wave that came toward us. Taking a deep breath the wave knocked both of us under, I tried to grab Bella and swim towards the top but the crash from the waves kept sending us down. It got to the point where I was loosing too much oxygen and everything became fuzzy as I just let go.

Jack's POV

"No!" Jake and I yelled seeing Mom and Bella get pulled under the water by the wave but never came back up.

"That's it." I frowned.

"What the hell are you doing?! It's like a hurricane down there!" Jacob yelled at me.

"My mother is down there! Do you really want to stand up here fighting while they drown?!" I hissed at him. He gave me a look and we nodded, backing up and diving into the water until we see them and are able to pull them to shore.

I start CPR on Mom as Jacob does it on Bella.

Lilly's POV

I gasp, sitting up as I choke on water.

"Mom!" Jack hugged me tightly.

"I'm gonna kill her when she wakes up!" I frowned shivering, my throat raw from the salt water.

"Come on, Bella, breathe." Jacob says, getting my attention as Bella spits up water.

"Bella? Bella? Can you hear me?" Jake asked as she opened her eyes.

"Jake?" Bella asked.

"Come here." Jake says holding her.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" I frowned. "It's like a hurricane out there!"

"I just wanted to see something." Bella shrugged.

"Get them both back to Bella's!" Sam yelled to Jake and Jack. "I'm gonna go help out over at Harry's place!"

"What happened at Harry's?" I asked worried.

"Victoria got to him." Jack frowned.

"Did he....."