4: Fighting

Bad didn't know what to do. He couldn't seem to control any of his emotions, and he knew that he needed to get something done.
            He thought about trying to record a video again, but after last time, he really didn't want to. Maybe he'd read a good book. He didn't think he'd be able to focus.
            "You should talk to someone."
            "Like who?" Bad said.
            "I'm sure Skeppy would listen."
            "Maybe."
            Bad didn't really want to talk to anyone, but since he couldn't think of anything else to do, he finally gave in.
            He picked up his phone, and seeing the cracks, winced. He started typing out the message, but halfway through stopped and yawned a gigantic yawn.
            I must really be tired, he thought. He didn't feel tired at all, though. He finished typing and hit send.

BadBoyHalo: Are you doing anything right now?

           He hoped Skeppy would say he was busy, that he couldn't talk, but that wasn't the case.

Skeppy: No, I just got finished with a new video, what's up?

           He wasn't sure what to say, so he just went with the obvious.

BadBoyHalo: Nothing, I was just bored

Skeppy: Oh okay, I can hop on TS if you want

           Bad sighed, but again, he didn't have anything better to do.

BadBoyHalo: Yeah, sure

           He got up and approached his computer, seeing it was still on from earlier. A sharp pain shot up his arm, reminding him of what happened. He took a shaky breath before opening up Team Speak and joining the channel Skeppy was already in.
           "Hey Bad!" He was peppy and his voice cracked a little on Bad's name.
           "Hi, Skeppy," greeted Bad with another yawn.
           "Whatcha been doing lately?" Asked Skeppy with an equal level of enthusiasm as before.
           "Uh..." Bad tried to think of something that wouldn't worry Skeppy. He certainly couldn't tell him about earlier. No one needed to know about that.
            "Not much." He cringed at the weak answer. "What about you?"
            "Just YouTube stuff. Speaking of, I got a cool video idea! Wanna hear it?"
            "Yeah, why not." Bad replied, yawning yet again.
            "You sure, you sound pretty tired, maybe you should get some rest," said Skeppy, chuckling a little.
            "I'm sure."
            "Okay! So I was thinking we could-" Bad absentmindedly picked at the bandages on his wrist as Skeppy animatedly described his idea.
            After several minutes, he finished talking.
            "So whaddya think?"
            "Sounds great," mumbled Bad.
            "Hey, are you okay? You've been a little weird lately."
            "Yeah, I'm fine," he said quickly.
            "Seriously, you can talk to me if you need to."
            Bad felt panic building, what if Skeppy knew somehow? He did the first thing he could think of.

Good, help

            Immediately Bad felt the same sensation from when Good had took control the first time. He was shoved back inside his own head, unable to do anything anymore.
            "Really, I'm fine. The question is, how are you?" He giggled, and Bad felt a spike of worry, he would never do that, Skeppy would know right away something was different.
            "Good..." Skeppy's voice dripped with suspicion.
            For a second, Bad thought he was talking to Good, but then he realized he was just answering the question.
            "So if I'm fine, and you're fine, why are we even having this conversation?" His voice was bright and bouncy, completely different from the tired, disinterested tone he had had at first.
             "Bad, what's happening?"
             But Bad couldn't answer him, he wasn't in control anymore.
             "Nothing is happening." His voice began to turn colder.
             "And you're sure you're okay?"
             "I'M FINE. I don't know what you want me to say. It's like you don't want me to be okay."
             "I just want to make sure you're feeling alright."
             "If you were a real friend you'd believe me instead of thinking I'm lying."

Good, I think that's enough. I want to talk to him again.

            But Good ignored him.
            "Because I'm a real friend I care about you and how you feel!"
            "Then why won't you listen when I say I'm fine?!"

Good, stop! Let me back in!

            "Because you're not fine!" Skeppy finally shouted. Good was silent, speechless. But his anger returned.
            "Just shut up and leave me alone you idiot!"
             Then a familiar noise came through the Team Speak interface.

User has joined your channel

             "Hello?" Said a6d, his French accent heavy.
             "Go away a6d," sighed Skeppy.
             "What? Why?"
             "Just- not right now."
             "Well I'm not leaving," a6d stated.
             "Please, Bad and I just had a small fight-"
             "You had a fight?"
             "Yeah he was mad that I wouldn't leave him alone-" Skeppy sounded annoyed.
             "Hold on," a6d interrupted again, "you're telling me that he was acting weird and when you tried to help he got mad." His voice was full of incredulity.
             "He wasn't 'trying to help', he was accusing me of lying to him."
             "Because I know you, and I know that when you say you're okay, you're not!"

Good, please, stop.

             Bad pleaded with Good, knowing that if he couldn't be in control again, things could get much worse. But again, Good ignored him.
             "So what if I'm not okay, it's not like you actually care about me!"
             "We're your friends! And we love and care about you so much!" Yelled a6d.
             "If you really care about me, then just leave me alone."
             "Fine," said a6d, leaving the call.
             "Bad..."started Skeppy, but Good interrupted him.
             "Leave, Skeppy."
             He left the call, and silence spread through the air the way moisture does on a humid day.
             The cold splash of reality hit Bad as he was thrown back into his body.
             "How could you do that?! I asked you for help and you started yelling at them!"
             "I was protecting you," stated Good simply.
             "You can't protect me by hurting my friends!"
             "They're not even your real friends. I am your only real friend."
             "No! They care about me, didn't you hear them?"
             "They don't understand you. They don't know what you want. I am the only person who will ever know how you feel."
             Bad felt something break inside of him with those words. They sounded so true. So unbelievably true to his own ears.
             And that something inside of him was his will to fight. His will to stand up to himself.
             With that breaking, Good knew it was almost his time.

A/N: Well that's the end of chapter four. What do you think? What do you think Good will do? Poor Bad 🙁 I genuinely feel bad for him in this story. If anyone out there is having thoughts like Bad is having in this story, please talk to someone, and never EVER hurt yourself. There are people that love you. I hope you guys are excited for the next chapter, we're getting close to the end. Anyway, have fun with the rest of the story!

Chapter word count: 1160 words