Epilogue (sort of)

I cannot express how hard that last chapter was to write. It broke my heart so much 😭. Ahhhhh poor Bad and Skeppy. I'm adding this to the end because I wanted to make sure everyone understands what happened. So this is my best shot at explaining this crazy story.

Okay, here we go!

Bad has been suppressing some of his feelings for years. These feelings include sadness, anger, jealousy, and even more. Eventually, these feelings develop into a person inside of Bad. This person calls himself GoodBoyHalo, or Good. For months, he feeds Bad lies about himself and filters out everything good that anyone says about him. Good lets Bad hear only the mean things. After one particularly bad breakdown, Bad makes himself a mug of coffee because he doesn't think he could sleep. When he is in the kitchen he hears a very clear voice talking to him. He thinks someone has broken into his house, before he learns that the person is, in fact, inside of his head. This person is Good. Good has finally gained enough strength to directly talk to Bad. For a day or two, every time Bad feels, well, bad, Good comforts him. This gains his trust, which Good needs. Good gets Bad to give him permission to take control of Bad and his actions. When Bad sees a comment that pushes him over the edge, he tries to kill himself. Good saves him, which only gains him more trust. When Bad thinks that Skeppy knows how he's feeling he asks Good for help dealing with the situation. Good gets into a large argument with Skeppy and a6d. The next day, Dream posts a video that Bad watches. Good gets Bad to feel jealous of the Dream Team and their good friendship so unlike his own. Bad gives up his will to fight Good, and Good takes complete control of Good. He kills Dream, George and intends to kill SapNap, but Skeppy gets there in time and knocks him out. The police arrest Bad and he is declared guilty of 1st degree murder and attempted murder. He gets sent to a mental asylum, but before he is locked up, Skeppy gets one last talk with him. The end.

Oof this story makes me so sad 🙁. If you're reading this though, that means you got this far, which is pretty awesome, thank you. Please go back and vote on the chapters you enjoyed, it would really mean a lot to me. I'm also currently working on an original book, so watch out for that soon. I'm not sure what to say now, but thanks again for reading! Have a good life!!! 👋