Announcement 😃

Hello! It's only been a couple weeks and I'm already at 2k reads I'm actually freaking out!!!! It's honestly super crazy, I never thought I'd get this far with a fanfiction I wrote for fun. But to get to the point, I got a request for a sequel! I only got one, but since I love writing and this is an excuse to write more, there will be a sequel to this book, which will be called "Built From Ash". I'm actually kinda proud of the name lol 😂. I wanted to keep the theme with the whole "Burned Out" thing, so, like, fire I guess. I'm sad to say there's not going to be as much art and the cover art isn't gonna be mine because I've got way too much to do for school and that sort of stuff takes forever, which would only delay the book more and I don't want to do that. On another note, the first part of my new book, which is a Skephalo Choose Your Own Adventure thingy, should be out soon, so keep an eye out for that. It won't be depressing, just cute and lovey. I'm not sure where I got the idea, but hopefully it'll be good. I've never really done a choose your own adventure, so it could be a success or a fail, we'll just have to wait and see.

Anyhow, I hope you guys are interested and end up reading the sequel and choose your own adventure. I'll see ya over in the other books 😁

Bye! 👋
-ArcticArt _