Intro

The room was pitch black, beyond any darkness available in a regular environment, and silent, beyond any silence which could be assumed anywhere but perhaps after death.

The long two years of liminal sleep flashed over every individual's mind in phantasmic revalation. For a moment, just one moment, every individual in this vacuous space aligned in absolute omniscience. As if a bolt struck through each mind, aligning every spirit to the song of silence.

The nirvana, that one infinitesimal moment, was then thrown into entire disarray purely by the flash of a grin. The vaccuous, limitless space once more became but a room, and the brief sense and peace which came over every individual on Mystreet was thrown lopsided. Upon the flick of a switch, it collapsed. The light which turned on was so adverse to the seconds before all-consuming darkness, it burned permanently into each person's retinas, striking them into a state of terror-invoked paralysis.

Still, his twisted grin shone brighter than anything else, drawing the burning eyes of people like a horrific accident from which you just can't look away.

"Welcome..." his high, amused voice rang out in a room so enveloped by silence, people's ears too now rang in sickly cacophany.

The last hint of accord, of the beautiful nothing which once blanketed the minds of those in this room, was swallowed by the sickly familiar green which flashed before them. His twisted smile itself bounced off the walls in melancholic discord, far too subconscious to be described rather than experienced. Every person in this room, this goddamn room, knew where they sat. Every person in this fucking room knew how in danger they were, and every person knew their own impotence. In this room, in this place, in these chairs... there was nothing they could do against him.

"Welcome," he repeated, his eyes dancing in pure ecstasy at the situation he was now in, the power which he now wielded, "to Mystreet Truth or Dare."