Pilot

Aphmau: Christ, we're back. What's the gig this time?

Jason: Same gig, but older and more thoughtfully written out.

Kawaii~Chan: Really? Is that true?

Jason: Eeeehhh mostly. I don't want to put too much pressure on the big man.

Zane: The big man? So you've got a boss now?

Jason: Always did. But he's a little more strict now. A little more put together, you could say.

Aphmau: Okay then. So what's the dare, J?

Jason stifles a smile at the sudden nickname. It wasn't even that special, but it means something to him.

Jason: Aahhh... that's the thing. We've no dares at the moment. And the big man ain't creative enough at the moment to come up with any.

The group sits there in silence for a minute, still really adjusting to the fact that they're back. They're really and truly back.

Jason: Damn, this feels kind of empty without Pandora here. as much shit as I gave her, she did kind of keep us on track. Now I've gotta be responsible? *he pretends to gag*

Daniel sits in the corner, eyes down at the floor.

Jason: So I know it's been a couple of years now, and I doubt any of you have any semblance whatsoever of what happened. But if you do happen to remember, and have not yet repressed those memories for some ungodly reason... well... I'm rambling. I dunno. I'm high as balls right now.

Zane: That's nice. Yes, I remember all too well. You broke up Dante and Vylad's relationship.

Jason: Who are they again?

Zane gives a gruff sigh.

Zane: Blueberry hair and the guy who looks like you.

Jason: Ah shit, that's right. How are they doing since then?

Dante sighs and speaks up.

Dante: Entirely rightfully, we're no longer in a committed relationship. I fucked up, and you have no idea how sorry I am to have lost someone so insurmountably good. I am lucky enough, however, to have remained friends with Vylad.

Vylad nods and smiles a little.

Vylad: It's all ogre now.

Jason: So true bestie

Vylad: 🥴

Jason: So what now? I'm not sure. I think it's up to the audience, if there is any, to really get this series back on its feet. We'll adjust back to our normal selves in time, I think we're all just a little over-formal right now due to our sudden reappearance.

Aphmau: For real, what is this dialogue? Whomst'd've moment

Jason: Let's see what happens. Leave your dares in the comments below, and I'll pick my favorites in the next episode of Mystreet Truth or Dare.