U.A Entrance exams

I've had karma for about 7 months now and I have him trained pretty good now. He can sit , lay , shake and some other things on command now. I also think he has some form of intelligence quirk. He seems to instantly notice when ever I'm sad and can read peoples character really well.
I've been out hiking and camping more this summer because of karma he seems to really enjoy the out doors and its nice to finally have someone to go hiking with. The U.A entrance exams are soon so he'll have to start staying at home more. I wish I could bring him with me but the school doesn't allow it .
[time skip]
Today is the U.A entrance exams and I'm kinda nervous. I've studied enough to know my quirk will help me get in but it's still a scary thing. This starts my future and I can't mess it up.
I walked up to the U.A gates they were huge. I took a deep breath in and calmed my nerves.
"You really think you can make it into U.A. Damn Deku" I said while I passed him.
I mentally prepared my self for the written exams as we entered the exam room . A bell rings.
Cue Present mic entering the classroom.
" CAN I GET A YEAH " he yells he is meet with silence. He continues anyways " their are going to be 3 different point values for each the robots. We have 1 pointers , 2 pointers , and 3 pointers." I tuned everyone out after that. "CAN I GET ONE LAST YEAH ? " present mic yells again he is meet with silence. Well proceed to your testing centers. Thank goodness I'm not with that damn nerd. "START" present mic yells. I assume that's my cue to go so I start running into the testing zone

"THAT DUDE HAS THE RIGHT IDEA. IN THE REAL WORLD THEIR IS NO COUNT DOWN!" Present mic yells again
Everyone starts running after that.
[time skip to after the test ]
I think I got around 73 points I also pushed some people out of the way so they would get hurt. Anyways it's time to go home. I can't wait to see karma again. I put in my headphones and started my journey home anxious for the results to come in.
[time skip ]
It's been two weeks since I took the entrance exams. I was outside with karma when my letter finally came in the mail.
"OLD HAG, THE LETTER HAS ARRIVED IM GONNA GO TO MY ROOM TO OPEN IT." I yell into the house.
"Ok, you can do this. You trues ur best and that's all that matters. Well getting in does as well but that's besides the point." I say trying to give myself a mini pep talk it didn't really work but whatever.
I tear open the letter and put falls a... metal disk? Huh?
"HEY LITTLE LISTEN!" Present mics hologram yells from the metal disk.
"HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?" I yell
The disk just keeps talking. "You scored 75 villain points but this wouldn't be a hero school if we didn't add hero points. (A.N I forget what their called in the anime so we're just gonna go with hero and villain points. Anyways ) You gained an additional 30 hero point from helping other students stray away from injury. This puts you at number one in the rankings with 105 points. Please report to class 1-A on Monday.
"HOLY SHIT, OLD HAG I DID IT! I MADE IT INTO THE. US'S CLASS 1-A'S HEROICS COURSE! " I yell as I run downstairs into the kitchen.

" Good job brat I'm proud of you" my mom says while giving me a hug.

I tell my dad the good news when he gets home from work at dinner. He tells me he is proud of me. All in all a very god way to end a good day.

A.N

Thank you to all who vote for this story. I'll try to post every couple days but idk how often their gonna come. Again thanks for the support

Till next time