A belssing in the form of a fox

Katsuki P.O.V

By the time i reached high school my walls were built like a fortress no one got in and i didn't leave.

It was the last day of middle school and i was more pissed than usual. i slept in by accident and didn't have time to make breakfast and only had a protein bar and then that damn nerd came in. He said he was going to be a hero but he hasn't done shit. Hes just a scrawny nerd with a brain that talks big but under delivers. He talks a big game but cant back it up and it pisses me off.

That afternoon i said the words that would change me. " I told him to take a swan dive off the roof and hope for a better quirk in his next life. " i instantly paled after what i said registered with me but before i could turn around to say anything he was already gone. i walked home still in shock at what i said.

As I was waking home this sludge villain came out from the alleyway and grabbed me trying to force itself into my body. I tried to fight back with my quirk but I was slowly losing oxygen. I continue to thrash and panic because my quirk wasn't doing anything. Eventually after what felt like an hour of hero's watching me and doing nothing. All Might showed up and got me out of the sludge. Apparently Deku was their and tried to get me out. I didn't even register it I was still in shock. I brushed off all medical personnel and walked home. I could still feel the sludge wrapped around my neck trying to force my mouth open. I shuddered I would forget that feeling for a long time

I schooled my face into its normal emotion before i walked into the house.

" OLD HAG I'M HOME" i yell into the house.

"DON'T TAKE THAT TONE WITH ME BRAT" she yelled as she came over to cuff me on the back of my head

" Whatever " i scoffed " i'm going into the woods for a hike "

I walked up to my room and grabbed my hiking backpack it had stuff like bandages , water , and some snacks for longer hikes.

I walked out to this beautiful waterfall that was mostly secluded and just sat on some rocks to listen to the sounds of nature. I heard some rustling in the bushes next to me. I went over to investigate and found a injured fox cub.Not many people know this but I love animals because they don't judge you based on rumors.
I slowly walked over to the cub and held out my hand waiting for it to recognize me as not a threat. Once it warmed up to me I looked it over to see if it was hurt. It was just slightly malnourished so I give it some jerky I had in my backpack. I decided to take the cub home with me because there doesn't seem to be a mom looking for it and it looks to have been alone for some time.
[time skip]
It took a little convincing but my mom finally allowed me to keep it. I have decided to name it karma.

A.N
Hope u guy r enjoying the story
Also karma looks like the fox at the top
I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes

Y'all can join me on discord for more updates and stuff