4🪐😈

I woke up and I lifted up the covers and he was hard. I slowly climbed out of bed and ran into my room. I noticed he had bought me clothes so I got into:

 I noticed he had bought me clothes so I got into:

I walked out of my room and I seen Payton. I bent over and rubbed my leg as I slowly stood back up. He smiled and I just walked past him. "So it's a game now?" He asked. I just smirked and headed into the kitchen. He followed me and I grabbed a banana and a doughnut and out the banana threw the hole of the banana whilst biting my lip. He smacked it out my hand and rubbed my clit. And the leaned in to kiss me but then walked away. I got a hotdog and the. Sucked on the sausage. I put it down and walked over to him and held his hard dick i tickled it with my middle finger then walked away sucking my fingers. "Can we stop teasing each other now?" He asked. I let out soft moans and I could tell he wanted to fuck. "Faster." I screamed and he ran over putting his hand in front my mouth. "Shhhh." He said holding my boob. I moved his hand down to my 🐱 and licked his lips. I pulled my head back the gently nibbled on his lips. I squeezed my 🐱 making me moaned. He then walked away taking off his top and sweat pants. I ran and jumped on him and we fell. He was led down with his back on the floor and I was straddling him. I leaned down and kissed his cheek. His hands squeezed my ass and I pecked his lips then stood up and slowly walked up to my room. I sat on my bed with my legs open and he came in and locked the door behind him. He walked over and spread my legs even more and took off my underwear and started me out. I was playing with his hair ✨𝑡𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑒✨ gotta make baby feel good whilst he is eating me. I pushed his head down as his tongue went in. I moaned and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He got up and took off his sweat pants+boxers. His dick just flew up like it had helium in it. I bit my lip and he shoved it in me making me moan really loud. I dug my nails into his back and he went really rough. I could feel it in my stomach. It was just 🤤. I kissed him during his dick having fun in me. I felt a knot in my stomach. "Daddy I am going to cum..." I said I could not hold it back and came on his huge dick. I felt his dick twitch and he came in me. After that he pulled out and I put my underwear back on. "Oh we are going out for dinner later." He said. I nodded and he left my room pulling up his sweat pants. I smiled.

*skip 3 hours*

I got into:

(With red heels)I walked down the stairs and Payton was in a suit

(With red heels)
I walked down the stairs and Payton was in a suit. "Oh wow." He said as we got into his car. I smiled and about 40 minutes later we arrived at a fancy restaurant. We walked in and sat down next to Dylan and Jackson. "Payton you really let her wear what?" Dylan asked. "No she picked it her self." Payton said. I smiled and put my hand on Payton's dick. We ate our food then went home. I got naked and led in bed with a silk sheet covering me. I soon fell asleep...

(CREDZ: Ceceeee14 paytonisbay cutexmoomeier @TikTok_fanfiction