9🪐😈

I guess me and Payton had fallen asleep down the stairs since he was holding onto me. I ran upstairs and had a shower then got into:

I wanted something like ice cream and since Payton was still asleep I took 5$ from the kitchen side I put on checkered vans and left

I wanted something like ice cream and since Payton was still asleep I took 5$ from the kitchen side I put on checkered vans and left. I was in the shop then I seen my older brother, jake. "Y/n?!" He asked. "Jake?" I asked. "God I have missed you!" He said. "Yeah same...what are you doing here I thought you lived in the other side of America..." I said. "We just moved over to this side." He said as I payed for my ice cream. "Really?" I asked. "You should really stop by soon dad has been talking about you and I bet mum is still a bitch, anyway how are things?" He asked. "Not good but I mean I have to go...I will message you when I get home." I said kissing his cheek and quickly running out the store. I slowly walked back and when I got in and walked over to the kitchen and sat there eating the ice cream. "Where did you go?!" Payton asked walking over. "I-I went to the s-shops..." I said scared as I knew I broke one off the rules... "why did you not wake me up?!" He asked. "Payton I do not want to wake you then you be moody, it is just annoying." I said. "Do not get rude." He said with a calmer voice. "Oh and I seen my brother." I said. "You what?" He asked. "I s-seen my brother." I said. "Why?" Payton asked as I heard anger in his voice. "Payton. I did not mean to and anyway you have family who actually care about you. Do you know how awkward it was being with him?" I asked as my eyes started tearing up. "So that's why you were crying not long ago.." he said. "Payton do not act like you care after all I am just your sex slave." I said getting up walking to my room. "Wait please." He did. "No payton fuck you." I said as tears fell down my cheeks. I just threw my self on my bed and thought about what Jake said. After I stopped thinking about that I started to realise yes I did have feelings for Payton but I can't let him know. I got up and walked towards the front door and opened it. "Where do you think you are going?" Payton asked closing the door. "To my brothers.." I said. "No you can't leave." He said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Your mum sold you. Didn't she tell you?" He asked. "What no?" I asked. "Never said anything." I said. "Oh...." he said with sorrow in his voice. I just pushed passed him and went up to my room. I just threw my self on my bed. So that's why my mum did not look for me, oh well. Then three taps at my door. "Payton what do you need?" I asked. "To apologise I never knew you did not know I thought your mum told you...I am so sorry." He said lying next to me. "No it is fine, and Payton if you came in her to fuck now go ahead my life could not get any worse." I said he smiled and got on me. I kissed him and he took off all my clothes and the he realised I have no underwear or bra on underneath. He softly sucked my boobs and then stripped off. I bit my lip and he got on me and put little Payton in. (Why am I calling it little Payton...hell nah it is bigger than him) I moaned as he thrusted it and squeezed my thighs. I felt his thighs tense up and he gripped onto my waist. I was holding onto the sheets as he pounded me. I moaned and he pushed down my shoulders and I dug my nails into his sides. He sucked the skin on my neck and boobs leaving hickeys. I could not feel my legs any more. He squeezed my sides leaving bruises. I seriously could do this all the time...even if I was his sex slave. I bit my lip as he came in me. We stopped and got changed this time I put undies and a bra on. We watched a film together and then I got into Nike pros and a best belly top minus a bra. I rapped my self up in my blankets and Payton went to his room. I soon fell asleep.

(Credit: Ceceeee14 cutexmoomeier paytonisbay )