19🪐😈

I woke up next to him and he was awake. "Hey!" He said I smiled and got on him. "Oh ok." He said holding my hips. I leaned down and kissed him making him kiss back. "Baby..." he said as I pulled away. "Hmm?" I asked as his hand went in between my thighs rubbing on my 🐱. I bit my lip and he flipped us. I got excited and he climbed off me. "What?" I asked. "Ha, you have to earn it." He said. "EARN?!" I shouted as he left the room. "BITCH!" I shouted. He walked back in and walked over to the bed. He slowly leaned down to my ear. "What did you just call me?" He asked. "Beautiful." I said and he he nodded. He walked back out the room. (Obviously he had clothes on.) I put out of bed and put on a vest belly top and Nike pros. I walked down the stairs after putting my hair up into a messy bun. I smiled at him. "Seriously?" He asked. "Mhm." I said going to the kitchen I grabbed ice cream and sat down next to him eating it. I put it on the coffee table then got on him and started to kiss his neck. His hands went onto my ass. I stopped and looked at him. "What?" He asked as he started to take his top off. I pecked his lips slowly then got off him walked off into the movie room. I was watching finding Nemo and he came in with a glass of ice. I smiled and he put an ice cube on my stomach. "Here." He said putting it in my mouth then pulling off my shorts and underwear, he put an ice cube in his mouth he spread my legs and started to kiss my 🐱 with the ice cube rubbing on it. "Oh my...." I said as he squeezed my thighs, I dropped the ice cube out my mouth. It trailed down my stomach and melted on his hair. He then pulled away and whipped his mouth. I pulled up my shorts and underwear. "So?" He asked. "Oh baby you gotta do more then that to impress me." I said and walked out. "Oh hi." I said as I walked into Dylan. "Where is-" he said then his eyes trailed onto my chest. "Dylan!" Payton yelled as he walked up to us. "Hey dude." Dylan said. "What are you doing here?" Payton asked. "Nothing just came to see you." He said and I looked at Payton.

We were all watching a film in the movie room thingy. I stood up. "Where are you doing baby?" Payton asked. "To my room real quick." I said and walked out. I sat on my bed then Dylan came in. "Hey." I said and he sat next to me. "Hello." He said putting his hand on my thigh. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Shhh..." he said putting one finger on my lips. He walked his fingers up to my shorts and then leaned in to kiss me.

"I KNEW YOU STILL LOVED HER!" Payton yelled. I looked at him and Riley then at Jackson. "How could you?" Payton asked looking at me with his eyes filled with tears. "I never did anything." I said. "What do you mean?! His hand in on your pussy!" Payton yelled and a tear went down his cheek. "I am sorry dude." Dylan said. "No it is fine you to would be cute, I am being serious but when you are kissing her and your tongue is down her throat make sure you say hi to my kids." Payton said. I choked on the air and my eyes opened wide. "Woah ok Payton." Jackson said. "Dude I said I was sorry!" Dylan said standing up. "No it is to late." Payton said. I was sad and Dylan was about to walk away and he stopped. "One second." He said and walked back over to me. I looked up at him and he pulled me up to stand and then held my waist then one hand went on my boob. He then kissed me and as much as I tried to pulled away it was lot working. I finally pushed him off me. "W-why?" I asked wipping my mouth. "I bet it was better then Payton." Dylan said. "Oh it is on." Payton said and ran over and smashed his lips against mine. I put my hands on his shoulders and we fell back onto my bed as I kissed him back. "Ok we get it you are a better kisser." Dylan said and Payton got off me. Riley and Jackson had left.

"I am better then you Dylan!" Payton yelled for the 17th time down the stairs. "Ok then bet, name a place that you have fucked but not in this house!" Dylan said. "The pool." Payton said. "Ok then I bet I am the better one at sex." Dylan yelled. "Oh my life." I said rubbing my forehead. "No you are not." Payton said laughing. "Well I guess y/n has to be the judge of that." Dylan said. "So you want me to have sex with each of you and for me to tell you who is better?" I asked they both nodded and Dylan pulled me up the stairs. "AY NO FAIR!" Payton yelled. Dylan laughed and I rolled my eyes. He pulled me into my room and locked the door. "Get unchanged then." He said I shook my head and ran out. I ran towards Payton and jumped into his arms. "No come back." Dylan said. I shook my head into Payton's chest and he held me. "What's wrong?" Dylan asked. "Maybe she doesn't want to have sex, maybe we forced her into it and she doesn't want to do it. Now leave my house." Payton said pointing to the food. He left and I cried. "Shhh y/n I am so sorry..." he said as he sat me on the kitchen island and hugged me. I rapped my legs around his waist and cried into his shoulder. "Y/n I am so sorry please forgive me." Payton said. "Payton...I am gonna go to bed." I said and climbed off the side. I walked up stairs and went to bed cuddling up in my bed.

(So I FINALLY updated how do you feel?) 🙂😇 this chapter is so I innocent 🤪