16🪐😈

"Y/n, open this door!" I heard Payton yell. "NOW!" He demanded. I opened the door and he looked at me I was in tears. "W-what happened?" He stuttered. I just looked at the results and the were.....Positive.

No I am joking they were negative. "Thank fuck." I said. "Oh ok." Payton said. And no I wan not crying because of the test I was crying because he was kissing Riley. "What's is wrong?" He asked. "What do you mean what is wrong? You kissed Riley," I said as if we were dating. "I- she kissed me angel I swear!" He said helping me up. I went to hug him but he refused and kissed me. I kissed him back and he took me to the bed. "Wait Payton we cant." I said. "Why not?!" He asked. "I ran out of birth control." I said. "Oh ok I will be right back." He said. I nodded and watched him leave the room. I led back on the bed and Riley came running in. "I am so sorry!" She said. "It is ok." I said. She smiled and left. Payton came back in a gave me a glass of water and the birth control, I took them and we led down together. "I love you." He said. WHAT?! PAYTON SAID I LOVE YOU?! TO ME?! HIS SEX SLAVE?! WHAT?! THE BOY IS CLUELESS! I looked at him in disbelief. "What." He said pulling me on him. "N-nothing." I stuttered. He smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back and he flipped us. He took off my bottom and my underwear. He stopped kissing me and sucked on his fingers. And slid them in. He started to pump them slowly. A soft moan came out of my mouth. He smiled and went faster. I leaned my head back in pleasure and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. "I-Im bout to c-cum..." I said. "Hold it." It said as he went faster. "Payton. I c-can't hold it." I said. "Daddy please." I said. "Ok then do it." He said and I came all over his fingers. He pulled them out and licked his fingers. I took deep breaths and pull my underwear and pjs bottoms up. "Night Payton." I said as he left my room. I got into all my blankets and fell asleep.

(Credit: Andreani_moormeier CassidyMahon  Ceceeee14 cutexmoomeier  DarcieScholey oneandonlymansnothot paytonisbay ik another shot chapter but oh well )