15🪐😈

I woke up and Payton was still holding onto me. I tried to get out of his grip but every time I pulled away he pulled me back to him. "Payton, I need to get changed." I said. "Huh?" He asked with his morning voice. Damm. That was sexy. "You know what fuck that." I said and hugged him. I could feel his smile brew on his face. I looked at him and he kissed me. I kissed him back. "Do you wanna?" He asked as we pulled away. It was really weird him asking me. I smiled and he got on me. I smiled and he took off my clothes so I was just in my underwear and bra, I took off his hoodie and sweat pants. He slowly unclipped my bra and threw it on the floor. I took off his boxers and it flew up hitting me in the stomach. He slid down my underwear. And put his over sized dick in. I moaned and not gonna lie it was hurting. Oh well. He pounded it and it started to hurt really bad. "Pa-" I did remembering the rules. "Are you ok?" He asked. "No it is hurting." I said. He had a worried look on his face and pulled it out. We got changed and I got into:

 We got changed and I got into:

It was hard for me to walk. We walked down the stair and a girl was sat there. "I never knew you had a girlfriend Payton." She said as he helped me walk. "Oh hi Riley how are you?" He asked. "I am good, the old lady let me in." She said he nodded. "So is this your girlfriend?" Riley asked. "Yes, yes she is." Payton said. I am his girlfriend? My ass thought I was just a sex slave. Anyway I smiled and waved at her. "Baby want any food?" He asked. "What?" I asked confused. "I wanna know if you are hungry." He said. "Oh uh yeah." I said. He giggled and handed a fruit bowl. I ate it and he took it, I remembered I am meant to be on my period. "Shit." I said. "What are you ok?" Payton asked. "Yeah I- I will be back." I said slowly walking to my room. Locked the bathroom door and looked at the calendar. I was late. Shittttttttttt. "PAYTON!" I screamed. I heard no one. I opened the door and slowly and gently ran down the stairs. But I was in shock. He was kissing Riley. "Oh ok." I said and turned around. "Hey wait," Payton said. "No you get back to doing what you are doing I am going out." I said. "No you are not." He said. "Wanna bet?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. I stomped upstairs and closed my bedroom door. I climbed out the window after I grabbed $10. I had my crocs on so I ran to the nearest 7/11. I bought a test and ran back. I opened the door and snuck up stairs as they were talking. I slammed my bedroom door and ran into my bathroom locking the door behind me. I did the test and left it next to the sink. I ran back down the stairs to get a drink. "Baby can I talk to you?" Payton said. "No." I said taking a mouth full of water. He took the cup and I swallowed the water. "Please." He said. I took glass again and started drinking the drink. "Please baby." He said then I heard a beep. I spat my water on him and dropped the glass and ran up the stairs. With Payton following. I slammed the bathroom door closed and locked it. I felt sick for the results so I threw up. "Hey are you ok?" Payton asked. "Uh yeah." I said. I cleaned the toilet and then looked at the results........

Credit: Andreani_moormeier paytonisbay CassidyMahon Ceceeee14 cutexmoomeier DarcieScholey RheaNatasha55