Bonnie and Clyde Reimagined

Giovanni wasn't quite sure what to make of his new situation. Granted, it seemed more of a boon to him than anything…

But being younger might have some disadvantages.

Ah, to hell with it! He was younger. How the hell could he have any problems with that? Especially since he was still old enough in terms to be drinking, holding a job, to smoke, and whatnot. He was going to take every opportunity that was going to be handed to him. And he was plenty sure that he was going to be handed some very useful opportunities.

Even if it was a mistake, he'll reward the R&D department handsomely for this.

Flipping through the files on his desk, he came upon a certain file from the JJM unit that he'd come to expect weekly, if not daily. He grinned as he flipped through it, ignoring that it was yet another failure from that trio.

He knew exactly what he'd wanted to do now.

Giovanni made some calls, and then he was off to get a car. A nice, sleek red car –fast and luxurious. Yes, he'll drive something like that, and he'll be driving himself.

Without further to do, he set off to find his car and then go to find a certain Ash Ketchum in Kalos.

~*~*~

Ash Ketchum was a sixteen year old trainer, and ready to kick some ass in Kalos. Of course, she'd just arrived, but that wasn't going to stop her from taking over and battling her way through this new region.

"Right, Pikachu?!" she was so pumped up.

"…Pika?" Pikachu questioned hesitantly, and Ash forgot that she'd been ranting in her head and not aloud.

She sweatdropped. "Er, sorry, Pikachu. I was thinking in my head again."

Pikachu let out a big sigh.

A loud vroom! sounded through the area, and Ash and Pikachu looked over to see an expensive-looking car drive by, stopping and parking near to them. And then a slightly familiar man stepped from out of the driver's seat, wearing a just as expensive dark suit and sunglasses.

Ash blinked. "Who's this guy?" she asked Pikachu.

"Pikachu? Pika," he shrugged at his owner.

The man leaned onto his car using his forearms, staring over at her with a smug smirk.

"Ash Ketchum?"

"Um, yes?"

"Perfect," he purred and then strode over to her, bodily picking her up and then going back to his car. Pikachu rushed after them, and attempted to shock the guy, who stopped and held out a hand at the mouse pokémon. Rubber gloves. "Nice try," he said cockily at him.

He continued in and got into the car, shoving her into the passenger seat up front, with Pikachu darting in and slipping into the back. The man started the car and drove off without another word. Of course, Pikachu knew better than to shock the man now, knowing he could cause an accident by either harming the guy who was driving or messing up the vehicle, so he reluctantly refrained by doing any attacks at all, especially electrical attacks.

"Who are you and where are we going?! And oh Arceus, I've been kidnapped!" Ash screeched.

"I'm hurt. You don't remember me?" the man continued to smirk.

Ash frowned and looked closer, before her eyes widened.

"Wait…no way! Giovanni?!"

"Good job," he mockingly praised.

"What happened? Why do you look younger?" Ash began to hyperventilate, which she thought was fair, considering she'd just been kidnapped by the boss of Team Rocket, who had seemed to have de-aged from the last time she saw him.