0.3 JADE AND BEN

The next morning Amara was woken to the bright sun filling her room. She readied herself for the day and headed toward the temple. Once inside she noticed her uncle talking to a few Padawan's. Luke noticed the young girl. He excused himself and approached her.

"Good morning Amara. Go get some food to eat before training begins. Your brother's in there already" Luke told her followed by a wink. Amara smiled making her way to the cafeteria. She made herself a plate and looked around for her brother. She noticed the young boy sitting across from a girl who looked to be his age. The pair where laughing causing Amara to smile. She made her way over taking a seat beside her brother.

"Oh, this is Jade my new friend. Jade this is my sister Amara." The girl held her hand out, Amara took her hand shaking it

"It's nice too meet you" Amara nodded silently agreeing with the girl.

"How exactly did you two meet?" Amara questioned as she gestured at the pair. They began laughing recalling the moment.

"Well I had bumped into Ben while trying not to embarrass myself In front of Master Skywalker. Before I could fall Ben had caught me" Jade told causing Amara to smile.

"I'm used to having to catch people. Amara is extremely clumsy herself." Amara scoffed at her brother's words lightly hitting his arm

"I am not. Correct me if I'm wrong but you're the one that fell out of a tree and I was the one who caught YOU!" The girl laughed. The three broke out into a fit of laughter. They continued to talk and get to know one another. Amara could tell this new girl was going to be her new best friend.

-

A year had passed since the Solo siblings had begun their training. A year had passed since they had met the girl, they both considered their best friend. The three became inseparable. Every morning they would sit at the same table, during training they stayed as close to each other as they could, during free hours they would be found studying in the library or watching the stars in the garden.

Over the year Amara and Ben got even closer. The boy now towered over his sister; his hair was almost to his shoulders. Amara herself grew a few inches but only reached Ben's shoulder and her hair grew passed her mid-back. The two excelled in their training both being some of the top students alongside Jade.

One night about six months into training Ben and herself met at the back of the temple as they found them self's doing often. They sat beside each other as Ben rested his head against her shoulder.

"Do you like Jade?" Amara questioned catching Bens attention. Ben sat up straight as he looked at his sister

"Of course. She's my best friend" Amara laughed at her brother's response

"No, I mean like do you have a crush on her?" Amara began laughing even more at the blush that covered her brother's cheeks. The boy looked down avoiding his sisters gaze

"Never mind, that gives me my answer" Ben looked at his sister a giant smile and small blush on his face

"What? What answer?" Ben questioned trying to hide the obvious crush

"That you like her" Amara teased. She laughed more as the blush on his cheeks darkened. Ben slapped her arm playfully laughing along with her

"Do not"

"Do too"

"Okay so what If I do? Huh?" Ben asked giving up the fight quickly. Amara threw her hands in the air in victory.