𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐮𝐲𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚 ✧ 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬

august 8th 2020 / TW: Graphic descriptions of violence / Word Count: 1.7k / I really hope this makes sense

✧ 。゚✐.*゚☆: *.☽ .* ✎。:*゚

There was a calm to fighting that you couldn't quite describe. A certain euphoric adrenaline that surged through you, edging you on as your enemy drew near. The conflict had been going on for well over a month and the Gifted before you was simply another member of some nameless organization, just another pawn to be crushed beneath you as your enemy charged closer. You grinned widely, waiting until the last possible second, the gifted man yelled, electricity bubbling up on their fist as they made to strike you, only for you to seemingly vanish.

Vanish wasn't really the right word, it was more like a glitch. It was a rather shocking sight to see, to watch your body seemingly distort not in some horrid physical manner, but to watch as your body seemingly shifted and vanished, your atoms and reality moving in a way that was simply wrong. The man seemed frozen, abject terror flashing across his face.

"Shocking ability isn't it?" You called, sitting down on a pile of crates stacked against the wall.

"What the hell are you," the man hissed, glaring at you as he approached you.

You just laughed, "your ability is electricity no? Well I suppose it's only fair I tell you mine. I'm not really sure how to explain it, but let me try. If reality, this space around you is binary, I am not, if reality is a simulation, I'm basically a virus, a glitch, something that shouldn't be there, a distortion, however you want to put it." You jumped down, practically floating down to the ground. "I'm also a hell of a lot stronger than you."

The words had barely left your mouth when you appeared in front of him, knife in hand as you surged forward, plunging the blade into his throat, blood spilling from the wound as he gagged horribly, choking as he pitched forward. You just sighed, moving out of the way as the body fell to the floor with a thud, blood polling at your feet as you practically skipped away.

"Well that was anticlimactic." you mumbled to yourself, ignoring the buzzing of your phone as you played with your gloves absentmindedly, the toes of your vibrant green sneakers scuffing the ground as you absentmindedly adjusted the matching blazer you were wearing. You had bought the garment after Mori said your hoodie wasn't very professional, but you had kept your trademark green. Personally, you thought there was something rather aesthetic about the green and the pinkish aura of your ability. It clashed yes, but in a manner that wasn't as jarring or as horrible as you might otherwise think.

Shutting the door of the wear house behind you, you fixed your gloves, pulled a handkerchief from your pocket, whipping down your blade before tucking it back up the hidden sheathe in your right sleeve. Ignoring your phone, which was still vibrating the pocket of your jeans. Finally, after the insect buzzing became too annoying. Digging out your phone and pressing hello you sighed as Dazai's familiar tone of voice came to light.

"[Name]! How gracious of you to finally pick up!"

"What do you want?" You drawled, your cheerful tone dampened slightly by Dazai's call.

"We've got a situation?" He said, you could practically hear his expression, that stupid sheepish smile on his face as the commotion in the background grew louder, Chuuya was there was well and you could hear his frustration at whatever enemy over the line.

"Shouldn't you too be able to handle it?"

"Well, I don't want to have to use a plan involving corruption, I'm saving those for next week," The burnet whined, this tone dramatic as ever.