𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓲𝓿

The next day, Adrien kept the ring around his neck as he went about his day, searching for the girl who was dying before his eyes the night before. When they were in homeroom, he looked up at Marc and Lila, both of whom had no idea where she was.

"(Y/n)?" Mme Bustier surveyed the room, looking for the missing girl until Nathaniel raised his hand.

"She had to make an emergency visit to the doctor," Adrien's heart sank. "She won't be coming in today." The blonde boy fingered the ring around his neck - hoping she would be alright.

***

"Do I really have Hanahaki Disease?" (Y/n) looked at the doctor who was dressed in a white jacket and holding her records.

"You've had the disease for a few months. I'm shocked that you've survived this long." Her face filled with shock as the doctor showed her the graph, her physical health going downhill for the last four months.

"Does that mean..?" She whispered before breaking out in another coughing fit.

"You could die at any moment." She looked up at the doctor who handed her a plastic bag labelled "Hanahaki Disease Samples." He gave the dying girl a sad smile before giving her some pills. "If you take these, you may stay alive for a few more days. Long enough for you to decide on whether or not you want the surgery." (Y/n)'s hand shook as she took the pills from the doctor. She left the bag for the doctor to examine as she stumbled out of the office, walking back to her house to tell her mom about the predicament she was currently facing.