𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓿

"You're dying...of love?" (Y/n) could hear Marc's confusion through the phone. She croaked out a yes before coughing up more blood and this time a full rose. "(Y/n). I'm coming round." The call cut as (Y/n) scrambled around in her pocket, pulling out the pills. She felt tears streaming down her face as her mom knocked on her door, a look of concern on her face.

"Sweetie..." her mom rushed to her dying daughter, cradling her body in her arms.

"Mom...can you...get me...some...water?" Breathing had become unmanageable as she reached for the bin and began throwing up full flowers, thorns and blood. Her mom headed downstairs as fast as she could - not wanting to leave her dying daughter alone. (Y/n) heard the door ring, her friends' voices asking for her, their footsteps approaching her weak body.

"(Y/n)!" Nathaniel had the glass of water which she desperately reached for, shoving pills down her throat, trying to postpone her death.

"What should I do?" she cried out to her friends - unable to decide between taking the surgery and dying. "I don't want to live without love...but I don't want to die!" Luckily, no flowers came spewing out of her mouth when she spoke however they lay in her lungs, filling up the little amount of space left while the thorns grazed the sides of her throat making breathing almost impossible. She looked up to see something she rarely saw - Marc sobbing with Nathaniel trying not to cry.

"(Y/n). We're your best friends. Of course, we don't want you to die-" Nathaniel started.

"But we don't want you to live a miserable life - without love." She tried to imagine a life devoid of love but struggled to do so.

The weak girl put the bottle of pills on the floor, looking up at the ceiling. "I guess it's decided then."