2

"I am fine."

"Harry, love, sit down, please."

Harry pouts, ignoring Louis and continuing to lift Ernest up to put decorations on the tree. Louis worries about him, and the doctor said Harry shouldn't be doing any heavy lifting, especially since he's carrying two pups rather than one. He holds Ernie so he's comfortable above his five month belly, smiling when Ernest looks at him with pride after reaching near the top of the tree.

"Harry," Louis says, a bit sterner than before. Harry tenses, seemingly more nervous than before, but he continues to hold Ernie.

"It's fine, Louis," Harry assures, giving Louis a look. Most of Louis' other siblings just watch curiously as the two of them bicker.

"Harry, put Ernest down and come sit right now," Louis uses his alpha voice, standing up from the sofa and crossing his arms. Harry's cheeks go pink, but he huffs and sits Ernest down, despite the little omega's whines. Harry does sit down, but at the opposite end of the couch, crossing his arms and looking the other way. Louis frowns, sitting back down on the couch a safe distance away from Harry. "Haz."

"There was no need for that," Harry points out quietly, trying to sound stern. Louis scoots a little closer to him, cautiously putting his hand on Harry's thigh.

"'M sorry, love, you were just making me a little nervous," Louis tries to reason with him, but Harry doesn't look at him. "The doctor said you shouldn't be lifting heavy things, Hazza. I just want you to be careful."

Harry pouts. Louis scoots a bit closer, but Harry leans away from him. Jay notices Louis needs a little help and walks over to the couch, running her fingers through Harry's hair. He seems to untense so quickly. Louis is always baffled by how easily omegas comfort each other.

"Do you want some hot chocolate, darling?" Jay asks, stroking his cheek with her thumb. Louis pouts as Harry nods, closing his eyes slowly. "You should relax, 's okay. I'll get you and the girls some hot chocolate and you can keep helping Ernie, if you want."

"Thank you," Harry says softly. Jay kisses his forehead before walking to the kitchen, leaving all the kids with Harry and Louis. Louis scoots closer to Harry, and this time Harry leans into him.

"Careful, alpha," Louis warns towards Doris as she almost knocks down an few ornaments hung on the tree. Ernie is carefully taking the shiny balls and hanging them on the lower branches, smiling proudly to himself after each one.

"Look, Harry!" Ernie points to an ornament he'd placed on the tree. The little omega basically worships Harry.

"Good job, Ernie," Harry praises as Louis kisses the top of his head.

"Do you know if you're having girls or boys yet?" Phoebe asks softly, looking up at Harry and Louis from where she's sitting next to the Christmas tree.

"We haven't found out, no," Louis replies. "Harry's convinced it's two girls, though."

"Ooh, omegas or alphas?" Félicité asks, her tall figure being able to reach near the top of the large Christmas tree. "When I have pups someday, I want a girl alpha and two boys, one alpha and one omega."

"I knew what everyone was before they were born except for Daisy," Jay says as she walks in with a tray of hot chocolate. "You were such a nuisance, figured you were an alpha."

"Hey!" Louis and Félicité yelp at the same time. Harry giggles, nuzzling his face into Louis' shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Mummy," Daisy replies, soft-spoken as she sits criss-cross near the fireplace. Jay just smiles at her.

"Dan was so sure Doris was going to be an omega," She mentions, handing both Harry and Louis mugs. "But I knew." Doris giggles and holds her arms up to Jay until she lifts her up. "I knew my Dory would come out a sweet little alpha, right, baby?"

"I'm a big girl, Mummy," Doris corrects. "Bigger than Ernie. Ernie's little."

"I'm a big boy," Ernest mumbles, pouting.

"Be nice to your brother, Alpha," Jay warns towards Doris, but she's smiling. "You are a big boy, Ernie, did you tell Achoo and Harry that you didn't need a pull-up last night?"

"I-I slept without a nappy last night," Ernie grins, looking over to Louis and Harry for praise.

"Good job, mate!" Louis exclaims as Harry gives him a thumbs up. "Sometimes i can't even go through the night without a nappy." Harry giggles and smacks his chest lightly. Louis just grins and takes a sip of his hot chocolate.

"Oh, they're moving again," Harry giggles, taking Louis' hand and pressing it against his stomach. Louis bites his lip, praying he can feel it this time. The babies had been moving a lot, but not enough for Louis to be able to feel it. It's only a few moments before he feels a little poke against the palm of his hand, his whole face lighting up.

"I felt that!" He exclaims excitedly, Harry's hand still laid over his own. "Oh my God, that's sick!"

"You did?" Harry grins, and Jay smiles fondly at the two of them. Louis nods, laughing enthusiastically.

"Holy shit, that's the coolest thing ever!" Louis smiles, leaning over and pressing a kiss to Harry's lips.

"Language," Jay warns, but she's still smiling. "Is that the first time you've felt them, Lou?"

"Yeah," Louis nods, beaming up at her. "That's so cool." Harry cuddles into Louis, keeping Louis' hand on his bump as Louis presses a kiss to the top of his head.