Chapter one

•Diana's perspective•

As I hear our teacher, ms. finnelan speak, I dozed off, which is something I don't usually do but, something has been on my mind recently, which I know is not an excuse, but it has been bugging me for so long. If I shared it with anyone, it would ruin my whole reputation, which is very strict, and so am I. But, I have to share it some how, so, here goes.. do I like Akko?
Every time I think about that question I usually just shrug it off but every time I do, it always comes back. I don't what to think anymore but I don't have to, because my thoughts get rudely interrupted by a repulsive girl named Amanda.

"Hey Diana!" Amanda yelled obnoxiously.
Ugh, it's Amanda, what does she want?

"What do you want Amanda?" I reply coldly.
"I just wanted to see how the "princess" of the school is doing"
I growl.

"The "princess" was doing just fine until you came" I snarled.
"Seems like the "princess" is grouchy today, did you not get your beauty sleep?"
I growl once again at her comment.

"No, I slept just fine actually, and what were you doing all night? Probably joking around, breaking rules."
"So what? At least I'm not a suck up like you."

"Well I at least I'm not low life wannabe rebel who's looking for other's attention." I snarled.
"Well a-at l-least I-I'm not a-a" she stuttered, Trying to look for words.

"Whatever! You're wasting my time anyway! See you later "princess"
She finally walked away.

That'll tell her. I thought to myself.
And Just before I know it, class is over and of course, I see Akko stumbling out of class with her two friends, Sucy and lotte.
It's never a dull day with Akko, she always going on dangerous adventures. Akko is so, brave, determined, and shes so stubborn. But, I liked her that way...at least...I think I do... I don't know what these feeling are but, I do know that going to that little section on top of Luna nova while reading a romance novel puts me at ease. So that's we're I went, well I waited till night of course. I flew up to the top on my broom and read my romance novel. I couldn't let anyone know that I go here, and that the fact I read romance novels. its quite cold out here, I mean, it is winter after all. I sit quietly reading my book, until. Someone caught me. It was Akko, what a pleasant surprise.
"Hello Akko, what are you doing here?"
"I could say the same for you" she giggled.

"This is a place that puts me at ease, but I wouldn't want anyone else knowing about it"
"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me!" She says reassuring.
I smile.
I look up at the sky, the stars glisten and shine.
And so does akkos smile. I notice she's admiring the sky as well.
"It's a beautiful night" she says softly.
"Yes, indeed it's is" and so was Akko.
But of course I couldn't tell her that.
"to be honest, I really enjoy your company, Akko." I smile.
She smiles back.
"I'm glad I make you happy"
My cheeks turn a slight rose color.

"Well, I should get going" she says and she stands up.
"Oh, yes..." I say disappointedly.
"Night, Diana"
"Goodnight Akko" I say softly, as she disappears behind the door, slowly closing behind her, then shuts quietly.

I wished she stayed longer, but that's fine, I guess. I should do the same. I get up and fly down to the ground and walk to my dorm. I walk into my dorm and I see Barbra and Hanna asleep. I felt relief wash over me. I didn't want them to see me hanging out with Akko, what would they think of me? What would they think of me, if I was gay? I should try to stop worrying about this and go to bed, I thought to myself. I get tucked in and slowly close my eyes and drift off to sleep. "Sweet dreams, Akko." I mutter to myself.