The Glitches

??? POV

Everything...was dark..until there was this glitching noise in my ears that only got louder.

*You call for help...
.
.
.
.
.
.
"G- Gaster-?"
.
.
.

Gaster POV

There she was....right in front of me...
The shock made me stop hitting Betty for awhile and she got away but...Jessica...
*Gaster fell to the ground his adrenaline now gone...

Third person POV

Everything was silent as Jessica ran to Gaster.

"How am I still alive..." Jessica said as  questions filled her mind.
She brushed it off for now only thinking about Gaster as she carried him home...

(Now everyone from here on out I am going to make the story as I go cause cami has not gone this far in the series- if you have any ideas please tell me-
Other than CHILDREN-)

Gaster POV

I woke up to Jessica sleeping on my bed and Papyrus sleeping in a chair.
I grabbed my head in pain but it soon faded away.  Jessica felt me move and sat up.  There was a moment of silence.

.

.

.

"H-how did you...not die..." I was trying to keep it, you know, not weird...but to be honest...how is this not weird-
.

.

.

*crash*
Me, Jessica, and Papyrus looked to Tori bursting through the door yelling about somthing.
Everything went on in a blur and it felt like I was spinning until...

"Asgore is dead."
.

.

.

The words hit me like a bomb as I fell to the ground trying to get my head straight.  I can imagine how Tori feels not to mention she is the one that caused it.  I look at her to just have this expression that is hard to explain.  It was more of a guilt and sadness/anger.  To be honest it freaks me out how someone like her can even make a face like, *shiver*
That...
Still I have things of my own to worry about.  How is Jessica even...
I ran to my lab Jessica silent following behind me.  I grabbed some books and began to study them.  I felt hot so I went and turned on a fan only to feel more hot.  I looked to the side to see Jessica just staring at me.  My whole body heated up.
"Uhm. Why are you staring at me-"
I said looking away and scratching my neck.
She just stared for a second more before jumping.
"O-OH- uhm. I dunno- I just wanted to try and help you know..."
She looked away.
This was starting to get me wondering what she is thinking in that mind of her's.....she is so smar-
Uhm.
.

.

.
"Sure- you can help-"
This was still to weird for me... it felt weird just her being next to me...
"Sooooooo-" I said awkwardly.
She just looked at me before her face changed as she realized what I meant.
"O-oh...the rocks..."
"Y-yeah..."
.

.

.

There was this small pause before...I just felt my body move on it's own as I hugged her.
"I-im sorry..."
My whole body seemed to hurt to the point of me being sick.  More like a sick feeling in my chest.
I hated it.
.

.

.

I felt Jessica's body heat up as she hugged back.
We sat back down to start studying again.  I suddenly heard a slight hitch of breathing from Jessica and turned to see what was wrong...
.

.

.

.

There...were scars....everywhere...it looked like she had been crushed but...was still in shape...all I heard was a word from her...
.

.

.

.

"Help..."
Then she fell to the ground.