relaxed?...

Gaster POV

Ir was the next day and that stupid mutt was gone with alphys- I have no idea why she wanted it- somthing about cosplay and how she was going to "dress it up"...I dont know she is kinda weird but I was bored.  I remembered the thing I should still have on my mind...Jessica..WAIT- I MEAn- I ment my computer-
I sighed as u got up from my bed and went to the lab.  Jessica was still asleep on her bed but when I walked in she woke up.
"Yawnnnn....G-gaster?"
She said rubbing her eyes.  "Yes just me Jessica." I said sitting at my desk.  She sat up and I noticed her looking at me but when u would look at her she would pretend like nothing happend...she was so cute when she did this...

It's like she knew I.

.
.

.
I think i have developed feeling for her...I sighed and leaned on my hand.  But she could never love someone like me.... I fell of my seat and onto the floor and I heard a snort followed by alot of beautiful laughter.

I mean- by beautiful I mean- .
Why am I like this...I know she already likes someone but- it's not me...so why try...I know!  I'll make her jealous!

Jessica POV

I saw him fall of his chair and I began to laugh out loud.  He was so cute!!!!  I cant wait to tell him about the grand reopening of....oh....I forgot about betty... I've been so excited I forgot she even existed- huh.  I walked downstairs and got some water only to come back up for gaster to be asleep on his desk.  I grabbed my blanket and covered him up and walked away.  Little did I know he was awake and watching me the whole time blushing madly.