Betty

Jessica POV

With all of this happening I completely forgot about Betty, I am such a-
*crashhhh*
I looked to the window to see it cracked from this huge blob attacking the city.  Gaster bolted out of my arms and ran out the door.  His eyes looked a deep purple for a split second but I brush it off.  The blob looked to be attacking something then looked at the school.

                          ×××××
"Mommy I dont wanna go to school!!!!"  My sunshine said as I walked her to the school doors.  "Honey, you have to.  I'm sure you will make many friends!"  I said and she looked away as we walked inside.  When we got there one student came up and said hi.  They wore a green shirt with a apron and a fake pan.  I thought it was so cute.  "HELLOOOOO!   I AM JOSH WHATS YOUR NAME!!" they yelled scaring my sunshine.  "I'm sorry, she is a little shy..." I said looking at her but the boy's face lit up.  "WELL THEN I CAN BE YOUR FIRST FRIEND!!!" they yelled and grabbed my daughter's hand and ran into the class.  I smiled at her and she looked at me before running and hugging me.  "I love you mommy!"

"I love you too, my little sunshine..."

No... I wont let that thing get to the school.  I have to stop it.  My hair regained its color as I ran outside and ran through the city.  I ended up seeing a van that stopped and undyne was in it.  "Hey miss Jessica- kinda not the time to be running around like this..."  she said.  I glared at her showing her I was clearly mad about something.  "Oh- ok then just hop in"  she said as I sat down.  "Where you heading-?"  She said looking my way.  "The school-" I said but she interrupted me. "H-hey you cant! The big blob is going there so-" but I glared at her and she shut up.  When we got to the school I saw children crying as little blobs were taking them out like animals.  I ran to a few of the kids and told them to follow me as they hid behind a van.  I wished I could have saved alina....but I cant go back...so all I can do is try and work hard for the future.  (Jessica's power is not revealed so I am going to just going to go off of gaster since his blue hand has these saw things.)
I ran over to some other blobs and jumped while throwing 2 of my magic saws.  It hit both of the blobs and they fell but it started aiming for another kid.  I aimed again for the blob and it got a direct hit.  I looked to see if there was anyone else running to see-.....n...no.

Third POV

There was a girl that looked just like alina being attacked.  Jessica did not have time to react and jumped in the way.  It shot through her soul but before the blob could pull it put undyne saw what was happening and shot it with a spear.  Undyne ran over and called Gaster.

Gaster POV

I was with papyrus and the team Rave had working on a shield to stop the huge blob from reaching the school.  "Gaster try to gather everyone you can to this one spot!" Rave said as he ran to the control panel.  I ran over and got about 18 of Rave's team and brought them over as I pulled out my phone to call undyne.  But when I did I saw that she had called me first.  I laughed a bit before answering.

Rave POV

I ordered gaster to try and round of my team.  I have to try and protect everyone I can.  Then i heard a ring tone coming from behind me and looked at gaster.  He put the phone on speaker so everyone could talk to her about the plan to catch the blob but....
"GASTER WE NEED HEALERS RIGHT NOW JESSICA HAS A FATAL WOUND AND THE CHILDREN ARE BEING PICKED OFF!!!"  Undyne yelled through the phone as everyone froze.  Me and gaster rushed to the school as we ran i looked at gaster and....he was....crying...i have never seen him cry.  He always looked emotionless...I tried to study his face more to see his eyes a deep purple as he ran.
What did this purple mean....I'll never know...but all I know...

Is.

Betty.  Is.  Fucked...