𝐀ℂ𝐓𝐈𝐕𝔼 𝐂𝐇𝙴𝐂𝐊𝚂

hello everyone ! this is your page of active checks.
to know more about this system keep scrolling !

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀how the system works
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀― active checks will be posted every month. for the first few days of the start of the applyfic, i've received a lot of support in the form of voting and commenting by the members. as the creator, it makes me really happy and encouraged. but like last time (in my previous account) i don't want this support to die, so i will try and update as often as possible and take this group a very long way.
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀― but at the same time i do not want to make it controlled just by me. members, thus, through various active checks can actively participate in this applyfic, to make it less boring/monotonous. what you will be doing is providing suggestions and ideas, or sometimes opinions on my ideas.
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀― news related to the group will also be posted here.
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀― so please attend as many active checks as possible. if you miss more than two active checks, a reminder notice will be sent to you through private messages.
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀― note: i always mention the username of all members in other relevant chapters. but here i will nit comment your usernames so you need to check regularly (every month) for every new active check. (but since it is your first active check, i shall mention your usernames, but it's only this once.)

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀first active check #aug2020
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀― tr6nd has finally released their pre debut single, i'm the tr6nd, which is their first song. but the group is scheduled to debut soon. so here i will let all of you to choose your own debut song ! (note: only members can comment here)

O1. a cute concept song with summery vibes. upbeat and quirky. if you would like to have such a debut song comment 'summer' by this paragraph.

O2. a girl crush retro concept. hip-hop and 90s pop vibes. if you would like to have such a debut song comment 'retro' by this paragraph.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ the song chosen by the majority of the members will be used as the debut song.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀second active check #sep2020
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀― so tr6nd's debut was an amazing success for all of us thanks you you guys. and thus we shall proceed with more projects by tr6nd. the next album i am working on is obviously is secret for now but also i can make sure it'll amazing.

O1. for now i am planning to release a digital single and i don't know if i should do that yet. so if you would like to have a digital single before the next album, please comment 'yes' here.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀― also it is sad to announce that member nova has left the group due to personal reasons and in place of her we have our new member yui (AESTHETHEMIS) with us. thank you yui for joining us on this amazing journey.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀third active check #oct2020
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀― TR6ND HAS FINALLY REVEALED THE CONCEPT TEASERS OF THEIR COMEBACK AND THE MAIN STORYLINE. I AM SO HAPPY AND I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY THIS. Sorry for shouting jsjsjsjsj but I'm really happy to match my story with the music video and the all-over concept. And that being said let's go-ahead with our active check for this month.

O1. i was thinking what if i reveal the screenshots from the music video of 'apple' by gfriend and show you all how it matches with our story. it is because i usually never watch any music video while writing the concept story on it. i just try coming up with something so it directly/indirectly matches well all-over. i did this in my previous applyfics as well (my previous applicants who are here might remember) and thus i want to show you how well the story goes with the real music video. ofc, it is different from gfriend's original storyline. so as an active check write 'yes' or 'no' according to your opinion beside this paragraph.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀― thank you for your endless support !

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀fourth active check #nov2020
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀― tr6nd's next album will be coming out this month. i know we have been having comebacks nonstop lmao but it is solely because i have not that much work to do at home apart from school. so i have really fun planning these applyfics. so that is how we head to our first full album with a total of 9 members. i hope you will be looking forward to it.

O1. this month's activity check is to make sure if you all are having fun so far. so please comment by this paragraph on your opinion/your feedback on the applyfic so far.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀― stay tuned for more !

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀fifth active check #dec2020
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀― tr6nd x is finally coming out with an amazing debut ep. but at the same time it will soon be a new year. our journey began since august and ever since we have been together and even made some changes. to look at our whole journey summed up you can visit the chapter 'DISCOGRAPHY' which actually acts a division but i decided to put it into some use. in that chapter you can see all our previous albums as well as some upcoming albums as well.

O1. on 1st january 2021 we will be releasing a special album, THE NIGHT WHEN IT RAINED. in short this special album is to thank our fans (for me it's you all, my members) and also a celebrate the new year with them, encouraging them for a brand new start. the album has a total of 14 songs with 5 music videos! this month's active check i want you all to suggest the side tracks for the album. the song can be about thanking or even about winter/Christmas.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀― the deadline for this activity check is 25th december 2020 and i will look forward to all your answers!