⌗ second comeback teasers

⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀˖◛⁺⑅ 𝕋𝐑𝟔𝙽𝐃. 𓂃 official website
⠀ ⠀pre debut _ gallery _ news _ discography⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀ ⌗ second comeback teasers by 𝕋𝐑𝟔𝙽𝐃, click here to proceed

 𓂃 official website ⠀ ⠀pre debut _ gallery _ news _ discography⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⌗ second comeback teasers by 𝕋𝐑𝟔𝙽𝐃, click here to proceed ⌕

⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀☼ We believe that beauty comes hand in hand with strength. 'Our Story' is a short flashback to the beautiful and strong Cursed Forest. Before stepping into this mistake of ours, we were happy. We were happy with what we had, yet we were not satisfied. We asked for more and more and that greed of ours led to the doom and destruction of our only home. We do not belong here anymore, we're the destroyers, the witches. However, each of us believed that our memories about this homeland of ours remained in the very bottom of our hearts.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀note from . . . TR6ND ! hello, Generations! our third mini album 'Our Story' is a short story showcasing the lives of the maidens before they themselves destroyed everything. It features all nine members. The sub-units showcase the strong and bold side of the forest maidens, while all of them come together as one in the title track to show the beauty of the Cursed Forest. We hope that you will look forward to the album!

⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ OUR STORY ˚₊✩‧₊ ✃ 3rd mini-album
⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ concept photos/teasers ☼

HASEUL

━━━━━━━

JOON