⌗ song of the sirens

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀Please watch the Concept Trailer before reading further. Thank you.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀NOTE O1.1 — CROSSROADS

The innocent Rose Maiden stood in front of the final decision of her life. The crumbled note in her fist, drenched in the sweat of her nervousness, which read, "What shall you choose, a future where you lose yourself or a future where you lose everyone else except you?", had brought her in the cursed forest, at the diverging crossroads.

The night was ice cold, and the full moon reigned upon her. It was the little maiden's decision who either save herself or to save the other maidens. The confusion about what path she should choose dreaded her for almost forever. Which path would have she chosen? Within all of these thoughts, she recalled what the Ice Maiden had told her — "Claire, our sacrifice won't matter until you're the one who is happy. Choose wisely."

"I shall sacrifice myself," the Rose Maiden decided. Throwing away the note, she ran towards the path to kill herself.

However, suicide shall lead to hell. It always has. The biggest sin you commit in your life is none other than choosing not to live any further, to end one own's life.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀NOTE O1.2 — PAST

The ill-fated decision taken by the Rose Maiden led to nothing but darkness. Her decision was not only hers anymore, rather the five other maidens were dragged along. They were taken back to their dark and despairing past.

The Rose Maiden was followed by the Ice Maiden, the White Maiden, the Fire Maiden, the Butterfly Maiden, and the Healer Maiden.

The past they faced was despairing only because of their wrong decisions —

The Fire Maiden, who gave up her success for her unrealistic dream which brought her none, is an impulsive, ambitious, and profound spirit and the source of spiritual energy for the cursed forest.

The White Maiden, who gave up her memories for materialistic satisfaction, is the only powerless witch of the cursed forest. Being powerless, she was helpless and full of jealously, and thus she took the wrong decision of choosing what she shouldn't have.

The Butterfly Maiden was the heart of the cursed forest. The beauty and grace of the forest that allured humans into it, was all of her powers. What she gave up was her powers only to remain beautiful, which resulted in the cursed forest to be dark and scary again.