⌗ the black mamba

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀[ AUTHOR'S NOTE & SUMMARY: My writing pattern has been a bit confusing so far

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀[ AUTHOR'S NOTE & SUMMARY: My writing pattern has been a bit confusing so far. I am not really that good when it comes to fantasy tbh but I have been trying to come up with interesting stuff. Since my main audience is the members of this book i.e. the eight of you, I shall make a short summary till now what has been going on. Thank you.

So far we have seen that the nine maidens have been engulfed by the evil souls of the witches. (The story did begin with six main witches but with the addition of our new members, we thus have nine witches now. Their respective powers are listed in the chapter 'Song of the Sirens'.

However, five of them (Violet, Yui, Sooyoung, Jelie, Syd a.k.a. TR6ND Y) were saved since their original souls are still fighting the witches inside them and thus they are called the half-witches. 

On the other hand, the rest four (Haseul, Joon, Claire, Sowon a.k.a. TR6ND X) whose original souls have failed to fight back are now evil. They worship the sacred snake the Black Mamba and their skins are made up of scales like that of snakes.

Now, wondering why Joon joined the TR6ND Y? Yes, it was planned by all four witches so that they could use Joon's powers to fully transform like themselves. Surprisingly enough, Joon did retain her past memories and even had the power to get a disguise like the 'half-maidens'. It is because of the endless greed of her for powers because of all nine maidens she was the only powerless one. 

But at the same time, evil remains evil. How could the Queen of Witches, Haseul, let someone be more powerful than her? Well, using Joon as bait is just the first step of their plan, while the next step is to annihilate Joon and take away all of her powers only for herself.

And with all of this, we just gotta see if Yui is able to save them all? Or have them all end up like those evil witches?