The First Encounter

Well, this is one amazing concept I am creating right now. I would love to get your guys recommendation on this as well, since it is going to be a huge overhaul of the series.

Let's get on with the show.

--

Goku looked at his family as he struggled to walk. The battle was done. Omega Shenron was defeated, and the Dragon Balls had been returned to their original state.

However, as a safeguard, he had planned to take the Dragon Balls with him to the Dragon Realm. He planned on staying there indefinitely, since he had been the primary cause for all wanton destruction around Earth, something he had noticed that during his time in the Otherworld, nothing bad happened to his beloved planet.

"Hey guys, we did it." He groaned as it even pained to speak.

"Rest easy Kakarot." Vegeta growled as he clutched his arm. "We need to be stronger of the next threat that comes."

Goku nodded at that, as he had not told anyone of his decision, "Yeah." With all the Zenkai Boost they had received over the fights they had, he was sure that Earth was in safe hands with Vegeta. He looked at the Dragon Balls that laid on the ground, which began to float as they got absorbed by him.

Over the course of the next few days, he had told everyone of his decision to leave Earth permanently, which they all took varyingly. His wife and grand-daughter took it the hardest, with Chichi, in a way, shutting down, while Pan refused to talk to him. Gohan and Vegeta understood where he was coming from, but felt sour regardless.

Goten was indifferent about this, as he had spent the first few years of his life without Goku, and was, somewhat, used to it. This all saddened the warrior. He knew that this was not only going to affect him, but also his family, whom he cared for deeply.

Soon, the day for his departure came as everyone gathered around Son Goku as he summoned Shenron. "Is it time?" His draconic voice boomed as Goku gave a sad nod.

He got onto the dragon which was about to leave, however, he soon saw two figures standing above the area. From what he could see, one of them was a bipedal purple cat, wearing what seemed to be an Egyptian garb of sorts, while the other was humanoid in feature, having pale blue skin and white hair.

While he couldn't sense their ki, he could tell they were strong. Seeing that he could sense that they weren't here for small trivial matters, he flew up to them. Noticing this action, the rest of the Z-Fighters finally noticed them as well. From them, it was Vegeta and Gohan who flew up after Goku.

Reaching their level, Goku asked, "Who are you guys?"

Noticing the cat smirk, "I am Lord Beerus, the God of Destruction of this Universe." He then pointed to the person behind him, "This is my Whis, an Angel who has been appointed to me."

Goku nodded at that, taking the information all in. "And why are you here?"

"As I was sleeping, I had a vision of a Saiyan, Beyond God, defeating me in combat." Beerus started, "And on asking the Oracle Fish of this, he told me about you, Son Goku, he who killed Frieza, he who defeated Majin Buu, he who defeated the Dragons that resides within the Dragon Balls."

Vegeta took this information in as he recognized the feline God. "And what do you think of Kakarot here?"

"Well, it seems that I will have to challenge him to a duel, to see if he is worthy of being the mortal to defeat Lord Beerus." He replied as he got into a stance. He knew that despite Goku's short stature at the moment, he wasn't a weakling that other may have thought.