Chapter 1: The Confession

Mikasa's POV

I'm Mikasa. I live with Eren all this years since were just kids. The most important thing that he gave to me is his red scarf. Since that day, I fell in love with him. But his busy catching in his ultimate crush, Annie Leonhardt. I was kind of jealous but I knew one day he's going to be mine. And this is story of my life...

I woke up in the morning and I noticed the other side of the where Eren sleeps that he wasn't there anymore. So I quickly get out of the and changed my clothes to find him. When got out of my house, I saw Eren training with Annie, so I questioned myself...

*Why does he only wanna train with Annie? But not me? I mean, I've been with him all these years.* I questioned

After Eren and Annie's training, I saw them do the friendly hug. So I was thinking that they we're together. Are they? That's I'm going to find out... So I walk towards them and ask...

"Are you two dating?" I asked Eren and Annie

"Yeah!" Eren replied

"Oh! I'm so happy!" I tried my best to smile, to hold back the tears, I deal my heartbreak...

"Hey Mikasa! Are you okay? You look like crying." Annie asked me as I noticed she was holding Eren's hand and I looked up to them and said...

"No I'm alright! I'm just happy that my stepbrother is happy with you! Well I better get going then! See you!" I replied yo them as I have my fake smile and I walked away from them and I bumped to Jean and he takes my hand...

"Follow me..." Jean said to me as he started to pull my hand taking me to the place where we are going to talk...

"Mikasa I've got something to tell you..." Jean replied to me

"What is it?" I replies to him

"I....I...lo...love you..." Jean said to me and he looked down the floor

"I'm sorry, Jean but I love someone else..." I replied to him and I loose my hand hand to him and started walking away from him...

...to be continued...