Chapter 3: Careless

Eren stepped in my room and then said...

"Its always the same... You really are careless..." When Eren said those words to me... It really hurted me. Trying to hold back the tears that was supposed to flow from my eyes... Pain, suffering...

And then I replied...

"Then why did you come here? Just because to said those words? Eren if you really have that much... Fine I will leave your life, you won't see me again in your sight... Please just leave..." I said to as I turned back to him and I started crying but silently so he won't hear me...

I hear his footsteps walking towards the door... At the second moment, I hear the door knob's noise like it was opening then suddenly the noise from an opening door...

At that I don't want him to leave... To tell my feelings for him... To accept me someday... To be with him forever... But I guess he's happy with Annie. I promised to his mother before she dies, I would protect Eren even if it costs my life... But I failed... I failed! It was the biggest mistake in my life that I have ever made... But it seemed that he doesn't need me anymore... I'm so stupid...

-Threedayslater-

Aaahh... I finally got out if the hospital. As I was walking around the streets, I saw people gathered all around forming a big circle like something was really happening there. So I approached the crowd and asked one of the villagers if what is happening there...

"Ummm... Excuse me but what is going in there?" I asked

"Well... A boy suddenly proposed to girl. He gave her flowers and of course the wedding ring..." The villager that I asked replied to me in curiosity

"Do you know who the boy is?" I asked again the man just to make sure it's just not Eren

"Well... I heard it was Eren... Do you know him?" The man said

I looked down on the floor, holding back the tears...

"Ummm... Miss? Are you okay?" The man asked then he touched my shoulder just to be sure that I was okay...

"Yeah... Well I must be leaving. Thanks for help!" I replied to him then walked away...

This can't be just happening, right? Eren marrying Annie? That's unfair! I've been with him for years! Then this is all the result?! Maybe I should just die somewhere peacefully without Eren knowing...

...to be continued...