Chapter 5: You don't need to...

Mikasa's POV

The next morning...

I woke up because the sun shines upon my face... I started to get up and changed my clothes and went to the cafeteria to get my breakfast. After I got it, I saw an empty desk so I went to it sat down and started eating my breakfast. As I was eating my breakfast, I saw Eren and Annie entering the cafeteria with holding hands and smiling, and all of the squads inside the cafeteria claps and started shouting and one squad shouted...

"Congratulations for your upcoming wedding!!!" The squad yelled and everyone stops yelling and looks to him with a worried face and all of them looks at me even Eren and Annie looked at me. I started to get up from my table and grab my plate, washed my dishes even though I haven't finshed my breakfast cause I'm not that kind of hungry. After I washed my dishes, I started walking towards the door. But at the moment I was near the door, I noticed a hand grabbed my hand, and I looked into it, it was Eren. Reading in his face, it said 'Mikasa, let me explain...' but I just let go of my hand from Eren as a sign of 'You don't need to' so, I just walked away from them without looking back again...

As I was walking down, I heared a voice yelling down from Sasha and she was running towards me but I just passed through from her, leaving a blank face...

I went to my house and sat n my chair near the table and get some piece of paper and wrote down a letter, which I supposed to give to Eren before leaving...

Later, I heard a knock on the door so I stand up and approached it. After I opened the door, I saw....

...to be continued...