Chapter 4: He doesn't need me...

As I went home... I pulled out an empty baggage from the bottom of my bed... I pulled out clothes from my closet then put it in inside my baggage.

I untied the scarf from my neck then folded it perfectly and lay it down on the bed. I just have to wait for a week and just leave without Eren knowing....

I got bored in my house and decided to walk for a fresh air. As I'm taking a walk until I found Eren sitting on a bench taking a fresh air. So, I walked up to him and asked....

"Mind if I sit with you?" I asked him

"Sure" Eren said as I start sitting down the bench

"Tonight has a beautiful moon, right?" I asked him again and looked up to him for a while but not long until he said...

"Yeah... Look, Mikasa I'm sorry for what I said to you that day while you were in the hospital..." He said, then I just only smiled and replied...

"Don't worry about it" I replied as I noticed he was looking in my neck...

"Ummm... Mikasa where is your scarf that I gave to you?" He questioned me as he tilted his head in a confused manner

"Ummm... I just finished washing it so its a little bit of kinda wet" I lied but he just nodded

"Hey... Listen, if I left you, what are you going to do?" I asked him as I was holding back the tears, preparing for his answer...

"What do you mean by that?" He asked me

"You know what it means, right?" I replied to him

"I don't know maybe I'm just going to get over you?" He replied in a questioning manner

"Okay... I'm going back to my house, alright? Bye." I just replied and just walked without looking back at him...

Maybe he doesn't need me anymore...

...tobecontinued...