Chapter 18

Lily's POV

I felt really miserable. Cole was driving me back home. I didn't want him taking me but he insisted and I also had to make sure he won't start any fights with Seb.

He parked in front of me and Tasha's house and there he was. Sebastian was sitting on the porch and Tasha standing beside him. Immediately they saw the car pull up, he got up and walked towards us, stopping a few feet away.

I looked over to Cole and saw him gritting his teeth in anger. I squeezed his hand with mine and he calmed down for a bit smiling at me.

I was the first to get down from the car and Cole followed, walking slowly beside me. For a very unknown reason I was scared. I mustered up a faint smile and stopped right in front of him. He didn't look happy one bit, throwing daggers at Cole behind me.

He looked crazy and its only been a day. The disheveled hair, the stubble on his jaw, the rumpled clothes. He looked nothing like Seb.

"Hey. " I said to him.

"Can we talk? " he asked, his voice hoarse.

"Yeah, sure, go on. " I said.

"Not here. " he said, looking behind me. Cole was quick to move so now he's standing in front of me. "Whatever you wanna say, say it here."

I didn't want to cause and trouble, I've had enough to last me for a life time. I walked around Cole and stood beside him, nudging him with my elbow. "Its fine Cole." I said.

"What do you mean its fine, you're not going anywhere with him. " he said. 

I sighed. "Cole, you're not stopping me. I can do as I please. "

He rolled his eyes and glared at Seb. "You better not try anything funny. "

Seb laughed. "She's my girlfriend remember. " I'm pretty sure what he said ticked Cole off but I held him back and looked at him with pleading eyes.

"The things I do for you, amour. " he said and hugged me. He walked to where Tasha was and sat down beside her.

"Let's go. " I said and we started walking. He didn't say anything and neither did I. We kept walking and I was becoming impatient. I had a really strange feeling about this but I trusted Seb.

"So uhm.... " I started and he looked at me. I continued "what did you want to talk about? " I asked.

There was no one walking on the streets, the only thing was a black van that has been tailing us for a while now. I didn't say anything about it because I trusted that Seb wouldn't let anything happen to me or so I thought.

He brought out a small handkerchief from the pocket of his jeans and held me close to his body. I tried to struggle out of his hold but he was too strong for me. He placed the small cloth on my nose and everything became blurry all of a sudden.

"Cole. " I tried to shout but I wasn't loud enough.

The last thing I heard him say was "if I can't have you, then no one will. "

He was psychotic.

Cole!!! Help me.

Everything around me became pitch black.

*******

I woke up to a strange noise but I didn't know where it was coming from. I looked around the small room I was in but it didn't look familiar.

What was I doing her? How'd I get here? I tried moving but I couldn't because of my hands were chained to the head rest of the bed. I racked my brain to remember everything that happened before now and that's when I remembered. Seb kidnapped me. He's psychotic. I should have listened to Tasha all those times or even Cole when he said I shouldn't go with him.

Tears started falling from my eyes. What is he going to do to me? I tried pulling my hands but they were chained to tight.

My mouth was sealed, I couldn't even shout for help. What did I do to deserve this from Seb?

Speaking of the devil and he will appear. The door opened and Seb walked in, he looked even crazier than before. He was holding a small knife in his hand and an evil smirk on his face.

"The princess is awake I see. " he said, sitting beside me on the bed. He held my face in his hand and used the knife in his other hand to line my face, he didn't cut it though. I was shaking under his touch, tears kept falling from my eyes.

"You chose him over me. " he said.

"You chose him over me. " he said again.

"You fucking chose him over me. " he said again. He really has gone insane.

He inched his face closer to mine and placed wet kisses all over my face. I was very disgusted. He kissed every part of my face, down to my neck. Licking it. I wanted to scream but I couldn't.

"If I can't have you, no one will. " he sang.

He pulled the cloth that was covering my mouth away and I spit on his face. "You disgust me! " I shouted. He laughed and slapped me hard on the face.

"I'm gonna teach you a lesson. " he said and covered his lips on mine. He was kissing me so hard and rough that it made me cry. He pulled away and used the knife to cut open the front of my shirt.

"Please. " I begged with tears in my eyes.

He didn't listen, he kept using the knife to cut open my shirt.

I was sobbing now. "Please.... Seb... If I ever meant anything to you, don't do this. Please.... " I begged.

"Its too late for that now. " he said. He crashed his lips on mine again, kissing me. He kissed from my neck down to the valley of my breasts. I was begging him to stop but he didn't listen to me.

"Shut up. " he said. But I kept pleading with him to stop what he was doing. His eyes turned into slits and he used the knife to cut my exposed skin. I winced in pain, while he laughed.

Cole! If you can hear me, save me from this maniac.

******

Coles POV

What was taking her so long. Its been 2 hours and she's not back yet. Tasha have been calling her but her phone isn't reachable, I tried also but the same thing. She even called Seb but his phone wasn't reachable too.

I knew it was a bad idea letting her go with him.

"I'm really worried Cole. " Tasha said.

I needed to find her, I had to think. I got up from where I was sitting and faced Tasha. "I'm going to drive around and see if I can find her, you keep calling her okay? " she nodded and went into the house.

I walked back towards the car and got in. I didn't know where I was driving too or where I'd find her, but I wanted to give it a try.

Hang on my love, I'm coming.