Chapter 19

Coles POV

I was angry, tired and hurt. I searched for her everywhere but I couldn't find her. I was currently in my room, smoking.

Where could she be? I knew Seb was a bad guy, I should have followed them. When did I become this stupid.

I gritted my teeth and stood up, I kicked the wall of my room in anger.

"Arghhh! " I leaned my back on the wall and slumped down on the floor like all my strength left me. I cried silently like a child.

I needed to cry to ease the pain I was feeling. My chest was heavy. It hurt. It fucking hurt.

I didn't know how long I stayed there crying until my phone rang. I checked to see who the caller was. It was the private investigator my dad hired for me. I didn't have a choice to ask him for help and he assured me that he will.

I stood up. I don't have time to cry and mope. Lily needs me and I'll make sure to get her from that bastard as soon as possible.

******

Lily's POV

He didn't touch me. Someone called him and he left me alone. Thank goodness someone interrupted or else he would have had his way with me.

Where are you Cole?

I was drained physically and mentally. I couldn't even cry anymore, I was drained.

The door opened again and he walked in. I glared at him and he just smiled, eyeing me lustfully.

My body hurt. My hands hurt, the place he cut me hurt. I couldn't even fight back or anything. He walked over to me and positioned himself on top of me. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth.

"What I'm about to do won't hurt at all. " he said laughing all psychotic.

I needed to think of something fast. How would I get out of here? Of this? He was smart, really smart, he would uncuff me if I ask.

Please Cole, wherever you are, come help me.

He started using his hands to undress me, leaving wet kisses all over my body. I kept pleading for him to stop but he didn't listen. Even my tears weren't enough to stop him.

The only thing I had on was my shorts. He took off all my clothes. I closed my eyes and waited for whatever was gonna happen. I was tired of fighting back, I was tired of crying.

He was about taking off my shorts when the door opened, my eyes shot open but my vision was blurry from all the tears.

Seb was lifted off me and thrown to the ground. I tried raising my head to see but it felt like a million people were sitting on it.

"After I'm done with you, you'll never come close to her again. " the person said. He sounded so much like my Cole.

My Cole came to save me.

I was slowly slipping away into the darkness.

Someone rushed over to my side and uncuffed me.

Sirens?

"It'll be alright Lily, I'm here. He won't hurt you. " he said.

My Cole.

The darkness over took my form.

*******
Coles POV

I was grateful to my dad. Without him I wouldn't have found the love of my life. God knows how much I wanted to kill that bastard. Thank goodness I got there in time, if not I don't what would have happened to her.

I shouldn't have let her go with him, I made a very big mistake.

"I'm so sorry Lils. " i said to her. We were currently in her hospital room and she hasn't woken up yet. I just hope nothing happens to her. I held her hands in mine and kissed the back of her hand. "I would never let anything happen to you. " I said tears falling from my eyes. "I'd never leave your side amour. Please just wake up."

I kissed the back of her hand again and the door flew open. I turned around to see who it was and Mason walked in with his mom trailing behind him. I stood up from the chair in front of the bed to let her mom sit down.

"How is she?" Mason asked.

"The doctor said she's fine. That we should let her rest. " I replied.

Her mom was crying while holding her hand and I went over to her, putting a comforting hand on her shoulder. "She'll be alright Mrs Reinhart. " I was trying to convince her and myself. I needed to be strong for my Lily.

Mrs Reinhart looked up at me with a faint smile and I smiled back. I was very exhausted but I didn't want to leave her side. I wanted to be beside her till she wakes up.

"Do you guys want anything to eat? " I asked the both of them.

"No. " Mrs Reinhart said.

"Nah, I'm good. " Mase said too.

"I just wanted to see how she was doing and I hope you take good care of her Cole. I'm counting on you. " she said and embraced me. I hugged her back. She was counting on me to protect her daughter and I'll do that until my last breath.

she pulled away and walked out the door. I smiled at Mase and he grinned back, winking at me before leaving. That was weird on so many levels.

I sat down on the chair and stared at my Lily, using my hands to slowly caress her beautiful face. Even in this state she was beautiful. Her face looked so innocent and her lips was pressed into a thin line.

Her forehead was creased like she had a lot on her mind. She looked really pale and stressed out. Maybe if I had never tried to kill myself , she wouldn't be in this state but then everything happens for a reason right?

I leaned closer to her and kissed her forehead, assuring her I was here for her, that I'll always be here for her.

I got up and was about leaving the room when she made a noise. I looked towards her direction and found her squinting her eyes from the light. No words can explain how happy I was to see she was awake.

I rushed over to her side and embraced her. I hugged her so tight like she was going to disappear the minute I let her go.

"I.... Can't.... Breath. " she said and I let go immediately.

"I'm sorry." I said placing a kiss on her forehead. "I'm just glad you're awake." I smiled at her lovingly.

"What happened? " she asked and I hesitated for a moment. Then I told her everything that happened and her beautiful face morphed into that of anger and hatred.

Tears rolled down her eyes and I was quick to wipe it away. "You don't need to cry anymore my love, I'm here. I'll never let anything happen to you. " I said kissing her lips swiftly.

She smiled at me and I smiled back.

I finally got my hazel eyes princess.