Special 04

"FINALLY! HOME!" Rin screamed and ran up to her room.

"Her Introvert self couldn't take it anymore haha" Len chuckled and carried both his and Rin's suitcases up the stairs. Following the blonde's steps.

Luka rubbed the bridge of her forehead with her fingers and spoke grumpily.
"Miku, can our vacations next summer not be at your cousin's?"

"What? Why? I thought you were having fun at Gumi's!" Miku pouted.

"I would have, if they weren't there!" Luka exclaimed, running a hand through her messy pink hair.

"She never told me, I swear!" Miku defended.

"Luka is right, Meeks." Kaito said and rubbed Miku's head, before making his way upstairs to his room.

"Next time, please make sure those four idiots aren't there. At least not together." Meiko said, following Kaito upstairs.

---

Flashback】

It was a sunny Sunday morning and today the Cryptons were officially leaving for vacation!

Now, let's take a look at what the big six were doing a little bit before leaving, shall we?

-

"So where are we exactly going, again?" Len asked with his mouth full.

"Ew gross Len!" Rin grimaced and ate her pancakes as if she was in a high class restaurant.

Len shrugged her off, and then focused his attention on Luka. Who was on the stove, making more breakfast for the others too.

"Well, Miku called Gumi and they chit-chatted for a while. Then, I think Gumi suggested we'd go over there for the holidays and see her and Gakupo." Luka explained while flipping a pancake.

"Oh! We're going at Gumi's! Yassss! There are so many kids our age there, like Piko and Miki and-" Len exclaimed enthusiastically but was soon cut off by Rin.

"WAIT. What-- Why don't I remember that?!" She questioned panicked.

" 'cuz you were always closed up in your room or doing something outdoors alone." Luka responded.

"Uh yeah.. haha. Good times." Rin replied anxiously, scratching the back of her head.

Suddenly a voice could be heard from the staircase. The breakfast trio turned around to see none other than the leek loving diva, herself. Still not ready.

"GOOOOOOOODMORNING EVERYONE !" Miku exclaimed and run enthusiastically down the stairs and into the kitchen, her pigtails swaying in the air as she did.

"Miku shut up it's 8am.." Rin squeezed her eyes tight, already feeling a headache coming. Like, jeez, how could someone have so much energy at so early in the morning?

"Mowning Mewks" Len greeted her, again with his mouth full.

"Gross Len." Miku's face changed to one of disgust in an instant.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE-"

"What's for breakfast Luka?" Miku's cheerful mood came back in an instant.

"I've made pancakes." Luka replied while handing her, her plate.

"Waaa only three? Why can't I have like five or four?" Miku pouted.

"Three. Take it or leave it." Luka replied like Patrick star.

Miku scoffed and went to sit down on the seat Rin sat a while ago.

Noticing only now, Len asked to no one in particular. "Hey, where did Rin go?"