Prologe

Y/n POV

It hurt.
Now I on a cool floor beaten up by my bullies. Anyway my name is Y/n L/n, age 15, I just an average teen boy but my score in exam is pretty higher.
You can said that I am a genius one but I am pretty shy.
So the bullies allways take advantage to bullies me.
All start when I talk to school group idol, RWBY and JNPR. They are a group of singer,atlete and smart one just like me.
I start to talk to them when I help some of them how to do a homework.
But when the bullies know they start to be jealous and beat me up painfully.

???1: Heh... Such a loser.

???2: Let me tell you, your place!

And again I been beating up... Again
*sigh*
Now I on the floor cry because the pain.

???3: Hahaha... Look now he cry! Really such a weak loser

Then they group leader of bullies take a turn to beat me up.

???4: Next time, know your place loser

Then they laugh and left me on the floor with brush and a little cut

???5: Y/N!!!

Then I look who the one who call me and see Ruby the team leader of school idol RWBY.

Ruby: Y/n!!! You okey!?

Y/n: *chuckle* haha... I fine don worry about me.*smile*

Ruby: But your body is with brush and a cut, that you say OK!!!???

???6: wow wow, what the commation over here Rube!!??

Say a blondie

Ruby: Yang!!! Thank goodness, you over here!!! Look what happen to Y/n!

Yang then look at me with a wide eyes, she then turn angry and ask me who did this

Yang: Now Y/n tell me WHO. THE. HELL. DID. THIS. TO.YOU!!!*Angry*

Y/n: *Nervous chuckle* I...Just... Fall from the stair!?*nervous smile*

Yang:Liar!!!

???7/???8: Yang what on world you do!!??

Yang then see she other teammate Weiss and Blake.

Yang: See with yourself.*point her finger at me*

Weiss and Blake then look and me with widen eyes and a worry look.

Weiss: What happen to you

Y/n:*nervous smile* Just fell from the stair!?

Blake: Liar.

Y/n:*Sweat and nervous smile* W... Why you said that!?

Blake:Because I know you been bullies by Cardin and his group, again right!?

RWY: WHAT!!!

Weiss: Why don't you not tell this to the teacher!?*question with angry tone*

Y/n: *Sigh* I don't what tell the teacher because if I tell the teacher anyway they will beat me worse.

Ruby:But...

Y/n: Ruby, I apprecite your kindness but I will handle this problem by my self.*smile*

They all then look at me with a worry look and because that I don't tell them my problem, I don't want them to worry about me. So I forced to liar on them.

Y/n: Anyway we need to back to the class before the classroom time start.
*smile*

RWBY: Y...Yeah

(Time skip by chibi Yang try to beat up Cardin and his group while chibi Ruby,Weiss and Blake try to stop her)

At Classroom

Y/n POV

We then enter our class room, yeah team RWBY and JNPR is the same class with me and also the bullies

I then sit at my chair and wait for teacher. A minutes later the teacher came.
This is our classroom teacher

Miss Kaguya Himura

Kaguya: Good morning everyone!!*smile*

Everyone: Good morning!!

Kaguya: Today we will contineu our lesson before.

Suddenly a weird circle appear above/below us.
Everyone start to panic including me.
Then everything turn black.
Now I, my friend and my bullies dissapear from that day.