Level 6

Y/n Pov

(3 week later)

Right now I still on the hole that I fall collect a food and other.
When I in that hole I found many thing like, Dust, Iron, Gold even a Diamond.
So I think I need a weapon to survive because my Dagger almost broken after kill many Beowolves Grimm. Now my Aura,Level and Rank is up.

Name: Y/n L/n
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Race: Human-Grimm Hybrid
Rank: C
Aura: Infinity
Lvl: 460
Semblance: Code Zero: Unknow, Grimm Summoning, Black Hole, Time Control, Nightmare Shadow

Now I on Rank C and Lvl 460. Back to weapon topic I think I gonna make a Gun because this world don't have that thing.
I now actually is digging with my dagger that almost broken at the hole that I fall and the shocked thing are, I found many weird Dust, but thanks to my Semblance Code Zero: Unknow I can know anything that I want.
From my Semblance tell me the Dust I found is Darkness, Light, Water, Lightning and Wind.
I shocked at this again to think that my luck is still with me.

Y/n: Now I found many thing in this hole. Now it time to make a weapon.

Using the iron that I found I make a body of pistol and for the gunpowder I using Fire Dust to over the gunpowder.
For the bullet, I make different kind of bullet using the Dust like Lightning, Fire, Ice, Electric and  Water.

Y/n: Well, it done.

I said while looking at my creation
(two of them)

I said while looking at my creation(two of them)

Y/n: I gonna name it Doom and Death.

I then got an idea and make other weapon

(Timeskip by chibi Y/n kill a chibi beawolves while laugh maniacally)

After a along time making other weapon I finish it

Y/n: This one I gonna name it Grimm Blood while...

Y/n: This one is Heaven Tear(blue) and Hell Blood(red) and for this two

Y/n: I name it Crimson Dead.

I smile at my creation again then a though across my mind

Y/n:.... How I gonna carry this this?

I asked myself with a sweatdrop at this.
Then my Scroll ring and I look at it and see it said...

Scroll text: Huntsman can put the thing in his inventory that had been provided by other to easy the otherworld Huntsman.

Y/n:...???

A silent feel the place until...

Y/n: Why it never been said it before!!!

I said grew a tick mark.
I then calm myself and put my weapon on the inventory.
Then my Scroll ring again and I see

Scroll text: 4/1,000

Y/n: So I just put my item until it 1,000? Heh, neat.

I said then I take a decision to out from this place but before that I take a several Aura Water(60) and put it in my inventory that I climb on the celing to take the Aura Stone to make sure in any emengency.
I also don't forget to take the Dust that I collect and put it in my inventory

Scroll text: 154/1,000

Well I then get up from my spot and take a look around the hole that I found a week ago

Y/n: I gonna miss this place

I then climb out from that hole and inhale and exhale the fresh air

Y/n: Ah, such a peacefull day

But actually not...
I then heard a growl and see a Ursa is looking at me.
I smirk and take my weapon and said...

Y/n: Well...

The Ursa then start to attack me, but did it know...
He is facing it worst nightmare.

I aim my gun at the Ursa and start shooting and boom...
It dead.
I then go to the corpse and start to cutting it into a piece of meat. But before that I observe it

Name:???
Race: Ursa Grimm
Lvl: 50

I smirk at this and start eating it
I take my scroll and see my Rank and Level is up

Name: Y/n L/n
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Race: Human-Grimm Hybrid
Rank: B
Aura: Infinity
Lvl: 510
Semblance: Code Zero: Unknow, Grimm Summoning, Black Hole, Time Control, Nightmare Shadow

Now I on Rank B what I need to do is find more Ursa or other Grimm and start kill it and eat it.
The first lesson I learn 'Kill or Killed'.
I then follow the foot print that the before Ursa left and found it nest on the cave.
But luckily there are also other Grimm at the place like Taijitu the Snake Grimm, Deathstalker the Scorpion Grimm and also a pack of Ursa.
I observe them

Name:???
Race: Taijitu Grimm
Lvl: 70

Name:???
Race: Deathstalker Grimm
Lvl:65

I smirk because I may Rank up to S Rank because the Taijitu Grimm have 5 mean 350 level up, for Deathstalker Grimm it have 8 mean 520 level up and for the Ursa their have 10 mean 5,000 level up but does that over limit?
I mean from I read Level for human just 1,000 but 5,000 is something I though.

Y/n: Neh, less think more killing!!!

I said that draw the attention of Grimm to me.
I smirk and use my Semblance Code Zero: Unknow that make my Level to 1,020 I smile sadistic and take Grimm Blood and said...

Y/n: Nighty night...

I start killing the Grimm one by one thanks to my Semblance if I kill or defeated anything my Level will up  and thanks again to my Semblance I can see my Level without my Scroll. Now I on Level 6,890 after kill all the Grimm.
Then I made the cave as my temporary shelter because it almost night.
I start cutting the Grimm earlier and mix with other herb that I collect along the way into a pot that I made before.
I then start to taste it

Y/n: Urg...though I put an herb this thing still taste gross.

But starve to death then eat this thing I choose to eat this thing.
After eat the the dinner I go to my bed that I made from the Ursa fur and start sleeping.
But unknow to me...

Scroll text: Your scroll have evolve during the Level have over limit.
User have a new stat: 'Skill' and 'Title'

Name: Y/n L/n
Age:15
Gender: Male
Race: Human-Grimm Hybrid
Title: Overlimit Huntsman, The Nightmare Huntsman
Rank: SS<???>
Aura: Infinity
Lvl: 6,890
Semblance: Code Zero: Unknow, Grimm Summoning, Black Hole, Time Control, Nightmare Shadow
Skill: Howl, Aerodynamic, Silent Step, Poison Immune, Skin Hardening, Shadow Clone, Fast Healing