Level 3

{Blake Flashback}

Currently Blake allways spend her time at the library.
But one day, she try to take a book at the top of the bookcase and accidently trip and almost fall.
She wait for the impact but, suddenly he fell a pair of hand catch her from fall.
She open her eyes and meet a pair of blue eyes boy.
She blush because she remember this scene at her favorite novel "Ninja of Love".

???: "You Ok!?" he asked make Blake snaped from her thought.

Blake:" Y... Yeah." she said while still blushing.

???: "Thank goodness you Ok." the boy said with smile.

Blake blush become more redder bcause the smile and the boy face is so cute and charming.

???:"Are you really Ok because your face is red now?" the boy asked with caring tone

Blake: Y... Yeah I ok don't worries.

???: Well, I got to go, bye.

Blake: W... Wait!!!

???: hmm?

Blake: "Before you go can... You tell me your name?" Blake asked with tiny blush across her face

The boy smile again that make Blake blushing mess because the smile.

???: The name Y/n L/n, Knowledge is everything. It nice to meet you.

Blake replay with a blush and smile

Blake: It nice to meet you to... Y/n

{End Flashback}

{Ruby Flashback}

Ruby now is on the cookies shop, she like to eat cookies but today the shop is close and the cookies she want is sold out. She almost want to cry but a boy offer his cookies to Ruby.

???: "Here, take it." said the boy.

Ruby: R... Really!? B... But this is your cookies.

???: Neh, I good.

Ruby a bit hesitate to take it but she take it and said thank you to the boy.

Ruby: T... Thank you. For the cookies.

???: Not a problem.

Ruby: By the way, my name is Ruby Rose and your name is???

The boy smile at Ruby make Ruby blush because the cute and charming smile the boy gave to her.

???: The name is Y/n L/n, knowledge is everything.

Ruby:*giggle* Well, it nice to meet Mr. Knowledge.

Y/n:*Chuckle* You to Mrs. Cookies Monster.

The two smile to each other.

{End Flashback}

Back to present

Y/n POV

Now I and Vanilla arrived at the library. She said if you want to know any information just ask the head librarian for help me.

Vanilla: I must go do something, I will be back with your dinner.

She said and leaving. I approached the librarian and said hello.

Y/n: "Can I get anything about this world?" I asked.

Librarian: Ahh, an otherworlder, welcome to our library, so about the Monsters, Dust or History?

Y/n:" All, put more stress on Monsters and Dust." I told him.

He understood and left his desk

10 minutes later, he came with 5 books.

Librarian: " This is' History of Remnant' this world name, 'Dust and Grimm' the Monsters you will fight soon, 'Encyclopedia of every type Grimm', 'Herbs and Poisons for Dummies', and ' Dust for Beginners'." he said

Searching for a desk was easy, it was about 3 minutes walking time from the front desk. I set down my books and began to read them.

From I read this World know as Remnant thank for the librarian first information.
Anyway, this world have 4 Kingdom, Vale,Atlas,Vacuo and Mistral.
They have a war between Grimm for thousand years and still don't win.

From what I read at 'Dust and Grimm',What I know from the Prime Minister but seriously she, a Prime Minister? To me she like a teacher.
Back to the book, the book said Dust mostly found at Atlas, for three other Kingdom it very hard to find and
from this book to it said Grimm is Creature of Darkness that come from negative emotion from human well make sense because human including me sometime think negative to each other and from what I read it have they Master, know as 'Queen of Grimm, Salem'.

And for 'Encyclopedia of every type of Grimm' I found out that there are many kind of if and by the look of it shape make me felt a chill go down my spine.

Luckily, I bring my smartphones with me also with my powerbank.
Now I need to save my smartphone battery because this world don't use any electricity but maybe I can create a charger from Dust.
I just need the electric Dust and make it but first I need to meet the blacksmith first.

I quickly take a picture from the book and save it, then I power off my phone to save it battery.

I then look at my watch and see it almost 11 p.m.
I then spot Vanilla she came to me and say the dinner is ready.
I then put back the book at the bookcase and thank the librarian.
While we walk to the dining room, I ask Vanilla is I can meet the blacksmith tomorrow and she said ok.

After eat the dinner, I go to my room with Jaune and Ren, yes I share a same room with them.
When there heard my Stat they felt sad to me but I said it ok.
I buried myself to the pillow and let darkness consume me.
Tomorrow go to blacksmith ask he/she to teach me how to make a weapon.