Discovered

Saturday morning. At the Bakugou household, boxes piled up in the garden as a young man brought them out of the house. Izuku wiped some drops of sweat from his forehead and looked up at the clear blue sky. Today was a hot day and here he was, making such a physical effort. Well, Auntie Mitsuki planned to clean her house from top to bottom and throw on the garbage what she wouldn't use anymore. Turns out there was a lot of things to get rid of, so she called for some help.

"Sorry about dragging you into this, Inko. I just couldn't do it myself" Mitsuki said as she held a small card box with '6 years old' written on it. Inside the box, many photos and other things of the time Katsuki had the age of six. Inko walked by her side carrying a small black trash bag.

"Don't mention it, Mitsuki. I'm glad I can help. Anyway, where is Masaru?"

"Oh, he had to go on a trip. We planned to make this cleanup long ago but then appeared this urgent meeting and he couldn't miss it. I thought I could take care of the cleaning alone but... there's so much trash here, and I can't even call Katsuki here. Well, to be honest, he doesn't move a finger to help without me shouting and hitting that thick head..."

"Hehehe... I can imagine that"

Mitsuki put the box down and rested her hands on her waist, looking at the garden through the window, more specifically looking at Izuku.

"~sigh~ Seriously Inko, your son is one in a million. If my brat of a son could be more like him..."

"Please don't talk like that. Katsuki is special on his own way, right?" Inko always heard her friend complaining about her problematic son and deep down she saw that as a reflex of the blonde's own personality, but she knew Mitsuki loved her son.

"Yeah, you're right. I can't bring myself to hate that annoying and spoiled brat. Seeing him winning the Sports Festival... really made me proud..."

"It's natural to mothers feel like this"

"You might be right. Anyway, Inko, how are you handling things now? Having Izuku at home must be a trial~"

That comment got Inko off guard and many memories, hot memories, flooded her mind, giving her a light pink hue on her cheeks.

"W-what are you talking about, Mitsuki...?" "She suspects of something? How? Am I that easy to read?!"

"Huh? I'm talking about having a handsome and young man at your house. It must be really hard for you"

Inko was panicking internally.

"How did she find out?! Izuku? Did you tell her?! No, he would never... then how?!"

"I bet there are lots of women knocking on your door now, right? Do you let him walk around casually?"

"Eh?" What was she talking about?

"Don't 'eh' me. Come on, you can tell me. How many ladies did you have to push away from Izuku?" Mitsuki rested a hand on her shoulder and had a reassuring smile. "If you want, just give me the word and I go there and knock some sense on these desperate women"

"That's what she meant?!" Relief washed over Inko. Mitsuki didn't have a single idea. "No, no, I didn't come across this situation yet, and I hope I won't have to..."

"Really? Hmmm, and here I thought he would be like an open pot of honey..." Mitsuki watched Izuku piling up boxes on the garden and selecting the recyclable trash. "Well, if I didn't know him, I would definitely pull a move..." Mitsuki shook that thought away.

"To be honest... the gym is quite annoying..."

"The gym?"

"Oh, we had been training together for some time now" Inko playfully rolled up a sleeve and flexed her arm.