Decisions, Decisions

Trying to justify to Aizawa why he didn't come to class yesterday seemed a cake walk compared to what he had to do until this weekend. Izuku tried time and time again but he simply couldn't come to a conclusion. He loved his mother but he also liked Mitsuki. Both showed strong feelings for him and he didn't like the idea of rejecting them. He would hate to do that but if he couldn't decide, Izuku would say no to both of them and deal with the guilty after compensating them properly. Was there even a way to make someone you rejected feel better? Why love had to be so complicated? Oh well, whatever the case could be, he was sure his situation was in another level of 'complicated', having all the incest and underage things. He never heard of a manga or anime protagonist dealing with this kind of problem. It was always the stepsister, the childhood friend or the hime girl. Not that he could apply any of this logic to his life.

"Yet my life does sound like a weird light novel right now..."

"Midoriya, if you're still feeling sick go to the infirmary but don't sleep on my class" Aizawa said, making Izuku jump in his seat.

"Sorry, sensei. I got a little distracted"

He used a classic excuse, food intoxication, to avoid a bigger lecture from his homeroom teacher. He didn't sleep well that night and he looked tired so it might have helped to convince Aizawa. Speaking of being tired, yesterday as a whole was tiring for him. After the huge fight between his mother and her best friend, he left the house to clear his head, going against their protests. He didn't know what happened there after that but they promised not to fight and when he returned home in the middle of afternoon Inko was cleaning the house. Rather, spending her energy into cleaning the house and boy, she had a lot of energy. Izuku wouldn't be surprised if Mitsuki was also cleaning her house and telling some bacteria fucks to die. No, seriously, he could practically hear it.

To avoid further problems and let his mom vent off all this rage, he simply changed clothes and got out again, deciding to eat outside. The shopping food court would do for today. Izuku was already running his mind in his attempts to choose one of them but unfortunately, he encountered some obstacles. Well, the obstacles came to his encounter, in the form of a group of women, probably about his physical age. They were wearing clothes that revealed certain strategic places when it came to the art of seduction, and as you would expect once they laid their eyes on Izuku, they set their target. Izuku, being the good and socially awkward boy he was, politely declined the offers to eat something and hang out somewhere, which made the young misses try a more direct approach. One of them held on his arm and started to whisper in his ear about a certain secluded and quiet place where they could have some fun. Be it good or bad, he knew pretty well that kind of fun she had in mind, so he gently forced his way out of her grasp and left the scene before the group could say anything.

Not ten minutes later, while sitting on the fountain at the middle of the court and drinking some orange juice, a girl that he guessed to be on the first year of high school passed by and asked if he was with someone. Not knowing exactly how to react to the sudden approach, he simply said no. The girl then latched on his arm and started to talk about a lot of things that he barely could follow, until she mentioned him being her boyfriend. At this moment he pushed her aside, as careful as he could, saying that they didn't even know each other. At that moment she showed an innocent smile, then pulled out her phone and showed him a picture. In that appeared him, with a surprised face, and Ashido with an arm around his neck and making a peace sign. Her smile was as wide as it could be. He remembered that one, she took this shot to joke with her friends from other schools. The girl then explained that she saw him and thought that she had seen him before. The part of being her boyfriend was serious, though. Izuku politely declined.

And to top the cake, when he was leaving, almost by night, a guy that you could call handsome came out of nowhere and tried to make a move on him. He came with the complete set, compliments, dinner and the keys to a hotel nearby. This time Izuku just ran, and I mean he ran a lot. The gym wasn't any better. Not having his mother to act like a passive-aggressive shield, he received a lot of requests to 'help' with the stretches. Izuku had to summon all his will to keep his body functions from working.