Going With The Flow

Another week started. It was only Monday and Izuku was already worried about the weekend. Let's be honest, he knew pretty well what was going to happen the moment he stepped inside the Bakugo household. There was also that tiny part of him that actually wanted to go there. But first things first, once he felt someone stirring by his side he remembered his mother was in bed with him. Izuku hoped that she would stay normal or at least too tired for a while. He doubted he could keep up with these two at the same time. Hold up, let's not entertain the mind with weird embarrassing thoughts. He still had the entire day ahead of him. So Izuku gently shook his mother, waking up the sleepy green haired woman. She sat and stretched her arms and yawned, then turned to the side an gave a peck on his forehead.

"Good morning, Izuku"

"Good morni- umm, Mom, where are your clothes...?"

Inko was lacking the gown she put to sleep. She pulled the blanket up to cover her exposed chest.

"Ops" She looked around and the gown was on the floor beside the end of the bed. "How did it stop there, ahaha..."

"She got naked during her sleep..."

Izuku tried to ignore that and started to get ready for school while Inko made breakfast. Once at U.A, the classes were going as normal. During one of the pauses, he was chatting with Uraraka about whatever topic when someone called him.

"Midoriya, the principal wants to see you after the hero training"

Izuku turned around and found Yaoyorozu. Thanks to a certain ash blonde, his memories brought back a certain mental image involving her and he felt the heat coming to his face.

"Y-Yaoyorozu-san! Umm, what is it about?" Forgetting his internal problem, it made him curious about what could the principal want with him.

"He didn't say, but since you weren't here yesterday, he asked me to tell you and... Midoriya, are you feeling well?"

"Huh? Yes, why do you ask?"

She got a little closer to him, making him redder.

"I don't know, you look like someone with a fever. If I may..."

Before he could say anything, she placed her hand on his forehead, increasing the blush even more. He wasn't sure about it but if all her skin was as smooth as her hands then he would definitely-

"No, no, no, I'm not going to imagine this! Pure thoughts, pure thoughts"

She looked at him with attention, then removed her hand.

"Hmmm, it's a little hot but nothing to worry about"

Izuku felt relieved, only to panic internally again as Uraraka, who had been looking all the time, also placed her hand on his forehead.

"You work out outside, right? Maybe you're staying too much in the sunlight, Deku-kun"

Izuku backed off the two girls, trying his best to not let his nervousness appear.

"I'm completely fine, really" With what had been going through his mind lately, he couldn't help but feel nervous around any of the girls. He tried to keep away from the lewd thoughts at any cost.

Anyway, at the end of their hero training, Izuku left to see the giant mouse bear creature that was the principal of U.A.

"Umm, excuse me, principal Nezu, you wanted to see me?" He politely entered after knocking on the door.

"Ah, Midoriya, right on time. Yes, there's something I want to discuss, but let's wait for our other guest"

Just when Nezu mentioned it, he came through the door with a boom, excited as always.