Its just a game

Izuku took hurried steps on his way to the Bakugo household. After what happened, Auntie Mitsuki said she would call him and tell him what to do, which was why he woke up so early in the Saturday. The scene from the other day replayed in his mind over and over. She found out the secret relationship with his mother, and she had proofs. What would she ask him? What did she have in mind? Why didn't she say anything to his mother? Those were some questions among many others that he tried to answer by himself, with little success. Izuku hoped to answer at least some of them as he stopped in front of the house.

Mustering his courage, Izuku knocked at the door, waiting anxiously. The silence coming from the other side made him even more nervous so he considered knocking again, but it opened before he had the chance. In the doorway, leaning with her arms crossed, Mitsuki looked at the green teen with a neutral face. It was like she couldn't be more bored. He stood still as the silence only increased his anxiety, until the blonde woman quirked an eyebrow, digging a hole through him with her gaze, and said in a monotone voice.

"Are you waiting for a formal invitation? Get in"

He quickly obeyed as she gave him space to enter, closing the door behind her after checking out the street. Once inside the house, Izuku waited for Mitsuki and then followed her to the living room. She sat at one of the couches while he stood up, unsure about what should he do. She stared at him with that bored expression again and pointed to the other couch, facing the one he was.

"Sit"

Izuku did as she said and took a seat, looking around nervously in an attempt to find anything that he could focus to reduce his high levels and anxiety. It didn't help that Mitsuki just sat in silence, staring at him with that blank face. His eyes darted around but always ended returning to her. After five long and uncomfortable minutes, that felt like an eternity to the green haired man, he dared to say something, anything, but Mitsuki beat him to it.

"I guess you're curious to know why I called you here"

"Well, umm, I can imagine the main reason but..."

"This makes things easier. Being straightforward, you and Inko are completely out of your damn minds, so I'm going to knock some sense on your heads. Firstly, you'll answer me a few questions. Try lying to me and see what happens" Mitsuki showed her phone, making sure that Izuku was aware of the risky situation he was.

"I... I understand"

"Good. Now, since when you and Inko have been doing this?" Mitsuki said pointing to the phone.

"Three weeks, I guess. Maybe a little more..."

Three weeks?! Are you kidding me?!" She didn't manage to control her temper as she wanted but Mitsuki somehow kept her head cool.

"~sigh~ How did it happen?"

"Umm, well, since I returned to live with Mom, I started to notice her in a different way... We spent a lot of time together, went to the gym and all. Then, one day I arrived home and caught her... busy"

"Busy?"

"Y-yeah, she was... she was in a private moment" Mitsuki seemed to understand what he meant. "I felt like a freak for... the reaction I got from seeing her... but she said it was normal and... she told me she was feeling lonely and... she started to touch me and talk in a way I had never seen before and then we-"

"Okay, okay, I get it. No need to go into details. So basically Inko dragged you into this"

"I-it's not like that, Auntie Mitsuki! I wanted that too and-"

"Even if you did want to do this, you weren't thinking about it before you saw her 'busy', were you?"

"... No"