My Heart Is On Fire

Dan's POV

Me and Phil were going to a party with PJ and Chris, I didn't really want to go but decided to anyway but only because of one thing, or shall I say person, Phil. I loved Phil with all my heart, he was so adorable all the time I just wanted to kiss him but I can't... "Dan you okay?" Phil asked worry showing in his eyes.
"yeah" I replied and faked a smile. no I was not okay, you're so beautiful and ugggh I can't have you Phil looked unconvinced but left to get his jacket, throwing a curious look over his shoulder on the way past.

We had arrived at the party and everything was going fine until Phil left and I was left to my own devices. PJ walked up to me.
"You're not okay Daniel" PJ said using Dan's full name.
Dan looked up "w..what?" Dan asked acting like he didn't know what he was talking about.
PJ moved closer "You're in love with Phil" He simply said.
Was it that obvious? What if Phil knew? I told him I was straight, he might leave. Tell everyone.
"Is it obvious?" I managed to croak out while looking at the very interesting floor.
"Not to Phil" PJ replied simply, I scanned the room for Phil then saw a sight that made my heart break and burst into flames simultaneously....

Phil kissing Alex. My heart broke and I felt my throat start to burn the way it does when you're trying not to cry.

Phil opened his eyes and made eye contact with me for a split second, his eyes wide and panicky. How dare Phil kiss anyone else, he's mine!!!! I turned on my heel and stormed out of the flat where the party was being held.

I heard someone calling my name which only caused me to walk faster and slam the door extremely loudly behind me. The voices shouted louder and I rushed to the train station blinded with hot angry tears and made my way back to our flat just hold on only ten more minutes I told myself and tried desperately to hold in tears. Passengers looked at me curiously.

When I finally made it to the flat I just broke down in tears and slumped to the ground now I'll never have Phil, why the f*** did he even kiss Alex. He doesn't even care for me, I should just move out already.

I got up after another thirty minutes of helplessly sobbing angry and confused tears and made it to my bedroom where I curled up in the foetal position and eventually fell into dark dreamless sleep induced by sheer exhaustion.