"I'm not okay Phil"

Dan's POV

I heard rustling beside me and I peeled open my eyes and was meet with sky blue eyes looking at me in concern, I realised that he could probably see my red puffy eyes. Oh no he knows, here we go I'll move out this evening.

I squeezed my eyes shut at the thought of Phil kicking me out and I felt a hot tear escape and roll sadly down my cheek.
"Woah hey hey it's ok" Phil said gently and he crouched down and wiped the tear with his thumb.
"It's not okay Phil" I whispered. I didn't even have the energy to be angry anymore. 
"Tell me what's wrong Daniel" Phil said gently. Dan just shook his head and snuggled into his duvet more. "Has it got something about what Alex did?" Phil asked and I just nodded wasn't it obvious?
"I don't want to talk about it" I croaked, my throat was extremely dry.
"Water?" He asked and I just nodded. I managed to sit up and was going to hold the glass myself but Phil did it for me and tipped the glass to my cracked lips. A little bit of water spilled down my chin. Phil wiped it away with his hand and then stared into my eyes. I looked down at my lap. Phil frowned  and tilted my head up so I had to look at him head on.
"Alex kissed me, I didn't kiss back I promise" He said sincerely and when I didn't respond he continued "I would never hurt you Daniel" I smiled a little and he returned it.
"I should let you sl..." He started.
"NO!" I yelled then cleared my throat "stay please?" I asked and looked at him expectantly. He gave a smile and moved closer to me.
"Would a hug make you feel better?" Phil asked.
I nodded and as I sat up properly he wrapped his arms around me and I relaxed into him. Phil didn't make a move away and neither did I so we stayed like that for a long time with my head on his shoulder and arms around his back.