Halloween's Girl on Fire

We dress Sam up in a Devil costume, and Peeta and I go as... ourselves! Fun! We literally go in our 74th Hunger Games Interview outfits. We go down or neighbor's homes, and they all already know the deal. We collect some sweets for Sam, but realize he can't eat them, so we eat a few ourselves. When going down the next street, Peeta taps my shoulder and I look over to see a girl dressed as me from the Tribute Parade. My heart melts, and I see she's holding hands with Delly Cartwright. Delly sees me, and invites us over, I crouch to talk to the little girl. "Hey, that's a cool costume you got on," I say, sweetly, and smiling. "Thank you, I'm the Girl on Fire!" She couldn't say "Girl on Fire" properly, so she said "Guwl on Fiwah!" I laugh a little, and try to be open with her. "Did you know that the flames tickled?" She raises her eyebrows, and says: "They diwd?" I nod, and I start tickling and she giggles. "Stop!" She says, still laughing. I stop, and she is giggling still. "Are you Kwatnicc Everdeen?" She pronounces my last name as Eve - er - dean. I nod, and she beams at me, and asks a million questions. I smile. "Come on, Rosie, we've got more Candy to get," she waves goodbye and skips off.

I can't stop smiling.

Peeta

You know, I've never really liked Katniss' surname, Everdeen, she should change it. To Mellark. But that's just my, and the ring that is in my boxers' draw, opinion.

I love her. I want everyone in the world to know she is mine.

Now, I have to find a 'when' so I can propose to her.

Two updates in one day! Please vote!
Okay, so my life story currently, Lockdown 2.0 day 6. The rest of my country aren't in lockdown at the moment they are in Level 2, and my region is in Level 3! Also my father has to take a mandatory COVID test for no reason... apart from someone saying that there is no testing at his workplace on the National News. The things were open every Tuesday and Thursday if you wanted a test, he said. Plus, Zoom sucks.
The end of my rant.
At least we aren't as bad as the US! I guess...