Laughing Gas

(Zak/Skeppy's P.O.V)

          The car was moving silently along the road, the roads were mostly empty, few cars here and there. I look out the window and try to remember how I got Darryl to give me his huge hoodie. (Flashback) I shivered a little on the way out of Darryl's house and he noticed. "Are you cold Zak?" I nod a little. "Kind of, I wish I had a sweatshirt or a hoodie." So Darryl walked to his car and sat me in the passenger's seat, then removed his hoodie and handed it to me. "Here you need it more than I do." (Flashback Over) So that's how. He is way to nice. He just gave me it without acknowledging the fact he ain't never getting this back.

          "We're here Zak." I snap out of my little trance. "Can you carry me again?" Darryl just goes over this for a second. "Can I just support you when you walk?" Good enough I guess. I think as I nod slowly. One of his arms wrap around my back on my hip, sending tingles that feel like electricity running through me. He then grabs my left hand with his own and we travel a few feet until we're at the dentist.

          The smell of a dentist office greets us barely passing through our masks. I am worried about this encounter, because the way we're  walking we could be a couple. I see the receptionist. "Wait a minute, Skeppy? BadBoyHalo?" His face softens a little bit as he says: "I liked you guys before you were forced together. It was so unfair of people to make people do something they are uncomfortable with for their own selfish reasons. I will stick with you guys no matter what." I smile and Darryl signs in. We both get selfies with him and give him autographs.

          After sitting in the reception for a while we are called in. The dentist has a filter mask, so he feels safe doing this. They check all his teeth. He evaluates him, questions, mouth checks, that kind of stuff. 

          The dentist finds something and grows pale-ish. "Can we do a surgery? You have a few teeth that have three sets of teeth." The dentist seems mildly worried. Darryl gets worried too, well more anxious and just replies: "Is it serious?" The dentist just slides back: "It could be..."

          They talk for a while when they come to an agreement on an emergency surgery. I decide to go in with him because he was there for me so I should be there for him. They prep him and give him Laughing gas, in other words he's basically drunk. Me and him are all alone because they were getting tools. He whispers: "I like Zak, no, no that's not right I love him!" He puts one of his fingers on his lips the other on mine and shushes. "Don't tell him though, it's supposed to be JUST ANOTHER YOU TUBE CHALLENGE!!!"

(Author's Notes) 

          First off, over 400 views??? TYSM! Second, ranked #59 out of 1.2k??? TYSM!!! Sorry for not posting as frequently... I'm just not as into this book anymore, but I'll continue!!! Love you guys so much stay safe y'all!!! <3. ( 493 words without P.O.V/Author Notes| 560 words with P.O.V/Author Notes|)