Love At First Fight

(Zak/Skeppy's P.O.V)

          What better way to show your love for someone than to invite them to a  Minecraft PVP battle? No way!  I think to myself waiting for Darryl to wake up. I hear a door creaking and watch him walk over. He takes a seat at the dining table where I have pre-made breakfast. "Good morning Darryl." He yawns. He might still be half asleep, no better time to ask. "Do you wanna do a Minecraft PVP challenge?" He looks up, still sleepily. "What's the prize?" He ask, his consciousness makes him rush in to add: "Not that there has to be one!" I shake my head. "Your fine, the prize is $1,000, and if you lose, the other person can ask one thing to the other and it has to be answered." He nods. "Yeah-" he stops to yawn, so adorable! I simp for him. "-sounds fine geppy." I'm about to say "It's Zak" but I just accept it.

(Darryl/BadBoyHalo's P.O.V)

          I need to win, not just for money but because I need to ask Zak a question. I want to know if he loves me how I love him... At first I wasn't sure about the dating challenge, but he is adorable, and he always flirts and so I just, I fell, I fell so hard, if it was in real life, my bones would be powder. He's the one for me I just know it. So I will fight  for his love, (I will fight the fight and win the war, for your love, for your praise. Lil' Hamilton for ya) or the chance to know if he loves me I guess. Regardless, I'll fight hard.

          We enter a new world, with a pre-made arena, I walk over to a chest and grab my stuff: Iron armour set, 64 cooked steak, 4 golden apples, Iron sword, one bow, and 16 arrows. I put on my armour and put my sword in my hand ready to battle. I go in the arena and stand waiting on the in game battle. "3...2...1... FIGHT!" I hear Zak over my headphone's and from the other room. I swing my sword clicking as fast as I can, trying my hardest to win, we both back up, I eat a golden apple and rush in, he was trying to eat one but I rush in a kill him. "FUUUUUUUUU-" I cut him off with a: "LANGUAGE NO NAUGHTY WORDS!" I hear him grunt. "Ask your question Bad." I take a deep breath in and...: "I don't have one at the moment can I ask you when I do?" He sighs into his microphone. "Yeah of course Bad."I smile and chirp with a happy tone: "Thanks Skeppy!" He sighs "Anything for you Bad." I smile "You can keep the money I don't really need or want it, it was a fun PVP though." I hear what I interpret as a breath of relief. "Yeah, we should PVP more often your a lot of fun." I blush, me? Fun?

(Zak/Skeppy's P.O.V)

          I wish I would've won, my question was all ready prepared, he needs time. I know I can just ask but there's no fun in that. "Hey, uh, Zak?" I snap back an just nod. "Yeah what can I do for you." He wrings out his shirt and acts all nervous, kind of adorable. "I have my question ready." I grab his hand and lead him to the couch and have him sit so we can face each other, I don't want to, but, I let go of his warm, soft hand. "Do you, uh, do you-" he pauses and swallows all nervous, and blushing and all. I grab both of his hands in mine and stare into his beautiful eyes, using my eyes to signal a: "You got this" He takes a deep breath,and starts again.

          "My question is do you, do you, uh-" He breaths and quickly blurts out: "Do you love me because I love you." His face is so red, I have a feeling mine is to. I squeeze his hands tighter and say: "I do love you, I love you so much, I was going to ask you the same thing." He breaths out and rambles on. I get tired of it and press my lips to his, absorbing every detail of him, how he was stiff, then adapted, his hands putting me gently on his lap, his hands gently around my lower ribs, as though I might break. My arms are resting on his shoulders, as we press together becoming one, melding into each other. This is the best moment, nothing can ruin this feeling, the feeling of being lighter than a feather, with the only thing keeping me anchored being his love and his arms. We find a way to breath and when the kissing breaks we keep our forehead connected. I whisper to him: "Just to be clear, this is not JUST ANOTHER YOUTUBE CHALLENGE."

(AUTHOR'S NOTES)

There Will Be Another Chapter, A Quick One On Their Lives After This. (804 words |880 with "narration stuff"/ without "narration stuff") Anyway, Again, This Is  Just For Entertainment Purposes, Please Don't Force Anything On Them I have Nothing But Respect And Love For Them, So Be Nice. Stay Safe Y'all!!! <3