Feelings

(Zak/Skeppy's P.O.V)

          How do I explain what just happened? How can I tell him when he wakes up that he confessed he loved me? I pace outside the door, I left I couldn't bear it. I mean it was a sweet gesture, but I wasn't decided on my feelings, and he seemed so... decided. Like he knew for a while. That can't be right. Maybe he loves me as in like: I love him he's ,my best friend! No cause that hurt to think about. That doesn't matter if it hurts me, it matters if it would hurt him. I calm down and go in and sit down. I gently grab his hand, aware he won't remember his at all, and rub small circles as he winces a little, they gave a little to little, or to weak laughing gas. I sigh and just rub my temples. "Excuse me, Miss?" She was told to make sure I didn't interfere with the surgery. She walks over, I grab his hand and rub circles again. "Yes?" she was a nicer lady, in her mid thirty's maybe, with short blonde hair that fades into a peach coral color. "He, looks like he can still feel the pain, it just worries me a little bit." She just observes for a minute. Then nods. "He is in pain but won't remember it, though your concern over your boyfriend is quite sweet." I start to protest then realize what it must look like. We come in with him having to carry me, I refuse to leave him, and when I do I pace worriedly, I come back in sit right next to him, hold and massage his hand, act really stressed, and finally I worry about his pain. I just reply: "You think so?" 

(Darryl/BadBoyHalo's P.O.V)

          I wake up at some time in my bed with Zak on the floor shivering and stiff. Why would he sleep on the floor? He has his own bed. I rack my brain and remember the surgery I had to have done. "You cute little muffin." I whisper. I recall one part of the surgery. I winced from pain and instantly felt someone grab and massage my hand I peeked and saw Zak sitting there with concern plastered all over his face. I pick him up gently and lay him under my cover and lay next to him. I imagine, taking a loopy me into the car with a hurt leg, wait, how did he get around? I look and see a dentist wheelchair, he probably took it. He probably fed me too. He was so sweet. I snap back to reality(If you like this book read: Reality, by MinyLikesKitKats) when I feel his arms wrap around my waist. He looks to be crying so I pull him into a hug and just cuddle him and whisper things to calm him down and when he finally calms down, I fall asleep. My last thought before sleep fully embraced me was: I love him so much.

(Zak/Skeppy's P.O.V)

           I wake up cuddling in a bed. I was on the floor but now I'm not. I don't want to be awake but now I am. I turn over to face Darryl. I take in his features admiring every aspect of the person in front of me. I risk everything by planting a quick peck on the cheek of a sleeping Darryl, I slowly get up, and go to the dogs using the wheelchair the dentistry gave me. When they're done I come in to a panicked Darryl. Overcome by hysteria, likely a side affect to the Laughing gas or pain killers they gave him. I slowly stand and walk, no, hop to him. I grab his shoulder and one of his hands calming him through massages and a soothing voice. I coax him back to bed, and start to do chores, when that's done it's barely 5 am, I go on our SMP. I find Strawberry and Blueberry in there makeshift shelter of netherrack. A sign is there, maybe from Zelk, or Vurb anyone really, it just says: "Strawberry X Blueberry" Strawberry is Darryl, Blueberry is me, and the sign is the skephalo shippers. I think. Maybe, I'm part of the sign as well... I push the thought out of reach and just play numbly making an amazing new house, getting Roberto back-ups, mining, hunting, gathering, basically everything but address the elephant in the room, I might love Darryl... and he might love me.

(AUTHOR'S NOTES)

Hey guys, Just A Reminder Don't Force This On Them, This Is There Own Decision To Be Together Or Not, And This Book Is Solely For Entertainment, Not To Pressure Anyone, Or, Make Them Feel Uncomfortable. I Can Get De-motivated Easily, So Please Just Be Patient, Also Sorry For Shorter Chapters (Or Do Y'all Like Them?) Hope You Guys Enjoyed The Book So Far! Stay Tuned! Anyway, Love Y'all Stay Safe!!! <3(738 words|838 words with P.O.V. and AUTHOR'S NOTES| without P.O.V. and AUTHOR'S NOTES)