-Stranger Danger-

A/U Note: Helloooo! ^^ /
Thank you for choosing to read my story, this is my veryyy first attempt at writing so the story may seem kinda.. eh so I apologizeee and I hope I do better in the near future! :P

Enjoy!, aha- ;-;

(just in case so there's no confusion, i used to be s0ftboiz but i changed my user!)

DAY#1
──── •◦ ◦• ────

The morning sun shines through the window leaving your room a tint of yellow.
As the sun shines on your face you wake up and a small yawn escapes. You get up and make your way to the door, slowly opening it and walking out.

You quickly get ready for the day and start making your way downstairs.
You walk into the kitchen and grab a small snack for breakfast. Rita, aka your only guardian; is passed out on the couch holding yet another empty bottle of alcohol. You quietly find something to eat and slowly make your way out the front door hoping not to wake her up; where you're happily greeted by Asami, your best friend.

"Good morning Y/N~! How're you?"
Asami gives you a big smile while also giving you a big hug. "Asami.. you know I'm not a fan of hugs.." you push Asami off you as you're both walking whilst giving her a passive aggressive glare.

"Aw c'mon lighten up a little! I know you secretly love them~" Asami pokes you on the cheek while giving you a smirk.
"I really don't have any energy for this right now.. I'm sorry"
You continue walking, leaving Asami behind. "Now come on or we'll be late for our first day"

"Yeah yeah I'm coming.." Asami puffs her cheeks in annoyance and kicks a semi-small rock which was intended for you but accidentally ended up hitting someone else in the head.. (Ow.. :,D)

???: "WHAT THE HELL—"

A loud roar comes from a blonde, spiky haired guy, that looks about the same age, but certainly does not seem friendly. Assuming he's the one who ended up getting the rock, She quickly blamed the unfortunate event; on you.

"Y/N! What's with kicking rocks now!?"

You turn around to look at Asami to see what the hell she was talking about. But then you feel a hand touch your left shoulder. Out of the sudden approach, your first instinct was smacking the person behind you in the face with the back of your hand making them back away in pain.

???: "Guh—!"

As you turn around, you see the person wiping his nose with his hand. The impact of your hand to his face left his nose all red.. and just a little bloody..

???: "Dammit—! Do you want your ass to get blown up!?"

You look at the stranger in shock from the outcome of what had just happened; His red eyes shooting daggers at you as you quickly look for your clean napkin from your breakfast.
"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to I-I swear!"

He glances over at your hand and knocks it away; The blood still slowly dripping from his nose.
"I don't need your worthless pity! I can take care of myself!"

He stomps off completely forgetting about the incident with the rock and why he even came up to you in the first place.

Perfect, what's a great way to start off the day than giving someone an injury..